Celebrities Serving Thanksgiving Meals to the Homeless
Minnie Driver joined numbers of celebrities and politicians serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday Nov 22nd.
The likes of Tony Danza, Kirk Douglas, Kevin Nealon, Sally Kirkland, Jason Ritter, Judy Tenuta and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa were all teaming up for the annual event at the Los Angeles Mission on East Fifth Street.
The Mission's staff prepared 2,000 pounds of roast turkey, 750 pounds of garlic mashed potatoes, 800 pounds of mixed vegetables, 375 pounds of cranberry sauce and hundreds of pies for nearly 3,000 men, women and children.
On top of all, The Los Angeles Mission Community Clinic also provided foot care and medical exams. Though Thanksgiving has passed already, hopefully the spirit of giving is still in people's heart.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch