Celebrities Serving Thanksgiving Meals to the Homeless
Minnie Driver joined numbers of celebrities and politicians serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday Nov 22nd.
The likes of Tony Danza, Kirk Douglas, Kevin Nealon, Sally Kirkland, Jason Ritter, Judy Tenuta and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa were all teaming up for the annual event at the Los Angeles Mission on East Fifth Street.
The Mission's staff prepared 2,000 pounds of roast turkey, 750 pounds of garlic mashed potatoes, 800 pounds of mixed vegetables, 375 pounds of cranberry sauce and hundreds of pies for nearly 3,000 men, women and children.
On top of all, The Los Angeles Mission Community Clinic also provided foot care and medical exams. Though Thanksgiving has passed already, hopefully the spirit of giving is still in people's heart.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'