Celebrities Serving Thanksgiving Meals to the Homeless
Minnie Driver joined numbers of celebrities and politicians serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday Nov 22nd.
The likes of Tony Danza, Kirk Douglas, Kevin Nealon, Sally Kirkland, Jason Ritter, Judy Tenuta and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa were all teaming up for the annual event at the Los Angeles Mission on East Fifth Street.
The Mission's staff prepared 2,000 pounds of roast turkey, 750 pounds of garlic mashed potatoes, 800 pounds of mixed vegetables, 375 pounds of cranberry sauce and hundreds of pies for nearly 3,000 men, women and children.
On top of all, The Los Angeles Mission Community Clinic also provided foot care and medical exams. Though Thanksgiving has passed already, hopefully the spirit of giving is still in people's heart.
More Minnie Driver News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!