Celebrities Serving Thanksgiving Meals to the Homeless
Minnie Driver joined numbers of celebrities and politicians serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday Nov 22nd.
The likes of Tony Danza, Kirk Douglas, Kevin Nealon, Sally Kirkland, Jason Ritter, Judy Tenuta and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa were all teaming up for the annual event at the Los Angeles Mission on East Fifth Street.
The Mission's staff prepared 2,000 pounds of roast turkey, 750 pounds of garlic mashed potatoes, 800 pounds of mixed vegetables, 375 pounds of cranberry sauce and hundreds of pies for nearly 3,000 men, women and children.
On top of all, The Los Angeles Mission Community Clinic also provided foot care and medical exams. Though Thanksgiving has passed already, hopefully the spirit of giving is still in people's heart.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?