Celebrities Serving Thanksgiving Meals to the Homeless
Minnie Driver joined numbers of celebrities and politicians serving Thanksgiving meals to the homeless on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday Nov 22nd.
The likes of Tony Danza, Kirk Douglas, Kevin Nealon, Sally Kirkland, Jason Ritter, Judy Tenuta and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa were all teaming up for the annual event at the Los Angeles Mission on East Fifth Street.
The Mission's staff prepared 2,000 pounds of roast turkey, 750 pounds of garlic mashed potatoes, 800 pounds of mixed vegetables, 375 pounds of cranberry sauce and hundreds of pies for nearly 3,000 men, women and children.
On top of all, The Los Angeles Mission Community Clinic also provided foot care and medical exams. Though Thanksgiving has passed already, hopefully the spirit of giving is still in people's heart.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'