Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters to Make US Acting Debut
Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters is about to make her US acting debut, making a guest appearance on the popular soap "Passions".
The soap centers on the inhabitants of fictional town of Harmony in Maine. As of Matronic, the singer is set to star in a scene revolving around character Tabitha, played by Juliet Mills.
Making her acting debut on the soap, Matronic will bring along her fellow band members to give contribution to the episode, playing hit songs "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" and "Land Of A Thousand Words."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win