Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters to Make US Acting Debut
Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters is about to make her US acting debut, making a guest appearance on the popular soap "Passions".
The soap centers on the inhabitants of fictional town of Harmony in Maine. As of Matronic, the singer is set to star in a scene revolving around character Tabitha, played by Juliet Mills.
Making her acting debut on the soap, Matronic will bring along her fellow band members to give contribution to the episode, playing hit songs "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" and "Land Of A Thousand Words."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern