Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters to Make US Acting Debut
Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters is about to make her US acting debut, making a guest appearance on the popular soap "Passions".
The soap centers on the inhabitants of fictional town of Harmony in Maine. As of Matronic, the singer is set to star in a scene revolving around character Tabitha, played by Juliet Mills.
Making her acting debut on the soap, Matronic will bring along her fellow band members to give contribution to the episode, playing hit songs "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" and "Land Of A Thousand Words."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season