Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters to Make US Acting Debut
Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters is about to make her US acting debut, making a guest appearance on the popular soap "Passions".
The soap centers on the inhabitants of fictional town of Harmony in Maine. As of Matronic, the singer is set to star in a scene revolving around character Tabitha, played by Juliet Mills.
Making her acting debut on the soap, Matronic will bring along her fellow band members to give contribution to the episode, playing hit songs "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" and "Land Of A Thousand Words."
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory