Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters to Make US Acting Debut
Ana Matronic of Scissor Sisters is about to make her US acting debut, making a guest appearance on the popular soap "Passions".
The soap centers on the inhabitants of fictional town of Harmony in Maine. As of Matronic, the singer is set to star in a scene revolving around character Tabitha, played by Juliet Mills.
Making her acting debut on the soap, Matronic will bring along her fellow band members to give contribution to the episode, playing hit songs "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" and "Land Of A Thousand Words."
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby