Nicolas Cage Taming "Crazy Dog"
Tirelessly striving for another film role despite being already attached to at least seven big screen projects, Nicolas Cage has signed on to take the lead part in "Crazy Dog", an action thriller flick of Yari Film Group production, Production Weekly revealed.
Here Cage will portray a New York City cop who goes on a self-destructive spree upon causing the death of his friend in a moment of cowardice. The movie itself is currently in pre-production before starting shooting sometime next year with Joe Ruben at helm and Henry Bean plus Nick Kazan penning the script.
Cage, who also works as director and producer via his own production company Saturn Films, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Leelee Sobieski in Neil LaBute's mystery horror flick "The Wicker Man." His next film "Ghost Rider", a comic-based superhero flick also starring Eva Mendes and Wes Bentley, will open in theaters on February 16 next year.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together