Nicolas Cage Taming "Crazy Dog"
Tirelessly striving for another film role despite being already attached to at least seven big screen projects, Nicolas Cage has signed on to take the lead part in "Crazy Dog", an action thriller flick of Yari Film Group production, Production Weekly revealed.
Here Cage will portray a New York City cop who goes on a self-destructive spree upon causing the death of his friend in a moment of cowardice. The movie itself is currently in pre-production before starting shooting sometime next year with Joe Ruben at helm and Henry Bean plus Nick Kazan penning the script.
Cage, who also works as director and producer via his own production company Saturn Films, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Leelee Sobieski in Neil LaBute's mystery horror flick "The Wicker Man." His next film "Ghost Rider", a comic-based superhero flick also starring Eva Mendes and Wes Bentley, will open in theaters on February 16 next year.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'