Nicolas Cage Taming "Crazy Dog"
Tirelessly striving for another film role despite being already attached to at least seven big screen projects, Nicolas Cage has signed on to take the lead part in "Crazy Dog", an action thriller flick of Yari Film Group production, Production Weekly revealed.
Here Cage will portray a New York City cop who goes on a self-destructive spree upon causing the death of his friend in a moment of cowardice. The movie itself is currently in pre-production before starting shooting sometime next year with Joe Ruben at helm and Henry Bean plus Nick Kazan penning the script.
Cage, who also works as director and producer via his own production company Saturn Films, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Leelee Sobieski in Neil LaBute's mystery horror flick "The Wicker Man." His next film "Ghost Rider", a comic-based superhero flick also starring Eva Mendes and Wes Bentley, will open in theaters on February 16 next year.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family