Nicolas Cage Taming "Crazy Dog"
Tirelessly striving for another film role despite being already attached to at least seven big screen projects, Nicolas Cage has signed on to take the lead part in "Crazy Dog", an action thriller flick of Yari Film Group production, Production Weekly revealed.
Here Cage will portray a New York City cop who goes on a self-destructive spree upon causing the death of his friend in a moment of cowardice. The movie itself is currently in pre-production before starting shooting sometime next year with Joe Ruben at helm and Henry Bean plus Nick Kazan penning the script.
Cage, who also works as director and producer via his own production company Saturn Films, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Leelee Sobieski in Neil LaBute's mystery horror flick "The Wicker Man." His next film "Ghost Rider", a comic-based superhero flick also starring Eva Mendes and Wes Bentley, will open in theaters on February 16 next year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture