Nicolas Cage Taming "Crazy Dog"
Tirelessly striving for another film role despite being already attached to at least seven big screen projects, Nicolas Cage has signed on to take the lead part in "Crazy Dog", an action thriller flick of Yari Film Group production, Production Weekly revealed.
Here Cage will portray a New York City cop who goes on a self-destructive spree upon causing the death of his friend in a moment of cowardice. The movie itself is currently in pre-production before starting shooting sometime next year with Joe Ruben at helm and Henry Bean plus Nick Kazan penning the script.
Cage, who also works as director and producer via his own production company Saturn Films, is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Leelee Sobieski in Neil LaBute's mystery horror flick "The Wicker Man." His next film "Ghost Rider", a comic-based superhero flick also starring Eva Mendes and Wes Bentley, will open in theaters on February 16 next year.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny