P. Diddy's Pinky Baby Shower
P. Diddy is celebrating his soon-to-come twin girls with a pinky celebration. The hip-hop mogul held a lavish "Little Miss Diddys' Pretty in Pink" baby shower for longtime girlfriend Kim Porter, who is due in the middle of December later this year, in New York City on Sunday Nov 19th.
A-list guests attending the ceremony including rapper LL Cool J and socialite Denise Rich. Attendances were all treated with shrimp, pink cocktails, specially made pink M&Ms and Perrier Jouet champagne in pink floral bottles.
It is all about baby girls, that's why the party was dominated with pink, including the gifts. There was a pink and white Ga Ga Designs chandelier from Denzel Washington, a custom-made changing table from Jay-Z and two cream-colored cribs from LL Cool J just to name a few.
More P. Diddy News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival