The Billboard 200 Occupants for Nov 22nd
The Game leads the pack in busy album release week. The California rapper occupies the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 with his sophomore effort "Doctor's Advocate" moved 358,000 copies in the United States in the week ended Sunday Nov 19th, according to Nielsen SoundScan. A significant drop off from the 587,000-unit first week of the Game's "The Documentary", the new album's total however was more than enough to debut the LP at No. 1 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.
Meanwhile, hip-hop singer Akon debuts at 2nd spot with his sophomore album "Konvicted" sold 284,000 copies. The multi-artist hits compilation "NOW 23" falls to No. 3 after its No. 1 start last week, selling 194,000. Josh Groban's "Awake" slips two to No. 4 with 150,000, ahead of the soundtrack to Disney's former chart-topper "Hannah Montana" which remains at the 5th spot for a second week with another 114,000 copies. Keith Urban's Capitol Nashville release "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing" drops from No. 3 to No. 6 with 103,000.
The charts' next best bows are Sugarland's "Enjoy The Ride", slips from No. 4 to No. 7 with another 81,000 copies, rock duo Tenacious D at No. 8 with their film soundtrack "The Pick of Destiny" sold 81,000 copies, Beyonce Knowles' Columbia set "B'Day" re-enters the top tier, climbing 16-9 with 68,000, and +44's "When Your Heart Stops Beating" enters at No. 10 taking in 66,000 units more, such amount brings the set at No. 2 on the Top Rock Albums chart as well.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13