The 34th American Music Awards Winners
Musicians from all genres celebrated the 34th annual American Music Awards on Tuesday Nov 21st. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the awards show saw the winning of the Black Eyed Peas, who earned triple, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album thanks to their LP "Monkey Business".
Awards came in pairs for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Rascal Flatts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers won the awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Alternative Artist. Clarkson nabbed trophies for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. Blige captured the awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album for "The Breakthrough".
Rascal Flatts won the Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group and Artist of the Year awards. Among any other honorees were the likes of Sean Paul, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Kirk Franklin, and Shakira. Check out the entire enlisting of this year AMAs winners at http://abc.go.com/specials/ama06.html.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics