The 34th American Music Awards Winners
Musicians from all genres celebrated the 34th annual American Music Awards on Tuesday Nov 21st. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the awards show saw the winning of the Black Eyed Peas, who earned triple, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album thanks to their LP "Monkey Business".
Awards came in pairs for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Rascal Flatts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers won the awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Alternative Artist. Clarkson nabbed trophies for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. Blige captured the awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album for "The Breakthrough".
Rascal Flatts won the Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group and Artist of the Year awards. Among any other honorees were the likes of Sean Paul, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Kirk Franklin, and Shakira. Check out the entire enlisting of this year AMAs winners at http://abc.go.com/specials/ama06.html.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday