The 34th American Music Awards Winners
Musicians from all genres celebrated the 34th annual American Music Awards on Tuesday Nov 21st. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the awards show saw the winning of the Black Eyed Peas, who earned triple, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album thanks to their LP "Monkey Business".
Awards came in pairs for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Rascal Flatts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers won the awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Alternative Artist. Clarkson nabbed trophies for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. Blige captured the awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album for "The Breakthrough".
Rascal Flatts won the Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group and Artist of the Year awards. Among any other honorees were the likes of Sean Paul, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Kirk Franklin, and Shakira. Check out the entire enlisting of this year AMAs winners at http://abc.go.com/specials/ama06.html.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell