The 34th American Music Awards Winners
Musicians from all genres celebrated the 34th annual American Music Awards on Tuesday Nov 21st. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the awards show saw the winning of the Black Eyed Peas, who earned triple, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album thanks to their LP "Monkey Business".
Awards came in pairs for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Rascal Flatts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers won the awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Alternative Artist. Clarkson nabbed trophies for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. Blige captured the awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album for "The Breakthrough".
Rascal Flatts won the Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group and Artist of the Year awards. Among any other honorees were the likes of Sean Paul, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Kirk Franklin, and Shakira. Check out the entire enlisting of this year AMAs winners at http://abc.go.com/specials/ama06.html.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface