The 34th American Music Awards Winners
Musicians from all genres celebrated the 34th annual American Music Awards on Tuesday Nov 21st. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, the awards show saw the winning of the Black Eyed Peas, who earned triple, mainly for the categories of Favorite Soul/R&B Band/Duo/Group, Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Band/Duo/Group, and Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album thanks to their LP "Monkey Business".
Awards came in pairs for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and Rascal Flatts. The Red Hot Chili Peppers won the awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Alternative Artist. Clarkson nabbed trophies for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. Blige captured the awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album for "The Breakthrough".
Rascal Flatts won the Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group and Artist of the Year awards. Among any other honorees were the likes of Sean Paul, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Kirk Franklin, and Shakira. Check out the entire enlisting of this year AMAs winners at http://abc.go.com/specials/ama06.html.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'