Stars Sharing "Love and Virtue"
Constructing a high-profile cast lineup, a group of Hollywood's great talents consisting of Michael Madsen, John Malkovich, Damian Lewis, Stephen Dillane, Daryl Hannah, Peter O'Toole, Saffron Burrows, and Virginie Ledoyen, are all onboard to bring highlight to "Love and Virtue", a period epic project revolving around the battles that raged within King Charlemagne's empire.
Both Madsen and Malkovich will portray barbarian marauders while Lewis is set to be a knight serving the king, played by Dillane, who falls for Ledoyen's character. Also accompanying them in the list are Leonor Varela, Vincent Perez, Cristian de la Fuente, Anna Massey, Alexa Rey, and Boo Boo Stewart.
A production of Fountain of Life Productions, the movie is slated to start filming march 21 using locations in Belgium and Luxembourg before moving to London. Chilean filmmaker Raoul Ruiz is in charge to direct with Mia Sperber and Stefano Pratesi penning the script, which is based on epic poems "The Song of Roland" and "Orlando Innamorato."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson