Stars Sharing "Love and Virtue"
Constructing a high-profile cast lineup, a group of Hollywood's great talents consisting of Michael Madsen, John Malkovich, Damian Lewis, Stephen Dillane, Daryl Hannah, Peter O'Toole, Saffron Burrows, and Virginie Ledoyen, are all onboard to bring highlight to "Love and Virtue", a period epic project revolving around the battles that raged within King Charlemagne's empire.
Both Madsen and Malkovich will portray barbarian marauders while Lewis is set to be a knight serving the king, played by Dillane, who falls for Ledoyen's character. Also accompanying them in the list are Leonor Varela, Vincent Perez, Cristian de la Fuente, Anna Massey, Alexa Rey, and Boo Boo Stewart.
A production of Fountain of Life Productions, the movie is slated to start filming march 21 using locations in Belgium and Luxembourg before moving to London. Chilean filmmaker Raoul Ruiz is in charge to direct with Mia Sperber and Stefano Pratesi penning the script, which is based on epic poems "The Song of Roland" and "Orlando Innamorato."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress