Stars Sharing "Love and Virtue"
Constructing a high-profile cast lineup, a group of Hollywood's great talents consisting of Michael Madsen, John Malkovich, Damian Lewis, Stephen Dillane, Daryl Hannah, Peter O'Toole, Saffron Burrows, and Virginie Ledoyen, are all onboard to bring highlight to "Love and Virtue", a period epic project revolving around the battles that raged within King Charlemagne's empire.
Both Madsen and Malkovich will portray barbarian marauders while Lewis is set to be a knight serving the king, played by Dillane, who falls for Ledoyen's character. Also accompanying them in the list are Leonor Varela, Vincent Perez, Cristian de la Fuente, Anna Massey, Alexa Rey, and Boo Boo Stewart.
A production of Fountain of Life Productions, the movie is slated to start filming march 21 using locations in Belgium and Luxembourg before moving to London. Chilean filmmaker Raoul Ruiz is in charge to direct with Mia Sperber and Stefano Pratesi penning the script, which is based on epic poems "The Song of Roland" and "Orlando Innamorato."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season