Stars Sharing "Love and Virtue"
Constructing a high-profile cast lineup, a group of Hollywood's great talents consisting of Michael Madsen, John Malkovich, Damian Lewis, Stephen Dillane, Daryl Hannah, Peter O'Toole, Saffron Burrows, and Virginie Ledoyen, are all onboard to bring highlight to "Love and Virtue", a period epic project revolving around the battles that raged within King Charlemagne's empire.
Both Madsen and Malkovich will portray barbarian marauders while Lewis is set to be a knight serving the king, played by Dillane, who falls for Ledoyen's character. Also accompanying them in the list are Leonor Varela, Vincent Perez, Cristian de la Fuente, Anna Massey, Alexa Rey, and Boo Boo Stewart.
A production of Fountain of Life Productions, the movie is slated to start filming march 21 using locations in Belgium and Luxembourg before moving to London. Chilean filmmaker Raoul Ruiz is in charge to direct with Mia Sperber and Stefano Pratesi penning the script, which is based on epic poems "The Song of Roland" and "Orlando Innamorato."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2