Stars Sharing "Love and Virtue"
Constructing a high-profile cast lineup, a group of Hollywood's great talents consisting of Michael Madsen, John Malkovich, Damian Lewis, Stephen Dillane, Daryl Hannah, Peter O'Toole, Saffron Burrows, and Virginie Ledoyen, are all onboard to bring highlight to "Love and Virtue", a period epic project revolving around the battles that raged within King Charlemagne's empire.
Both Madsen and Malkovich will portray barbarian marauders while Lewis is set to be a knight serving the king, played by Dillane, who falls for Ledoyen's character. Also accompanying them in the list are Leonor Varela, Vincent Perez, Cristian de la Fuente, Anna Massey, Alexa Rey, and Boo Boo Stewart.
A production of Fountain of Life Productions, the movie is slated to start filming march 21 using locations in Belgium and Luxembourg before moving to London. Chilean filmmaker Raoul Ruiz is in charge to direct with Mia Sperber and Stefano Pratesi penning the script, which is based on epic poems "The Song of Roland" and "Orlando Innamorato."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera