Rainn Wilson and Jason Reitman Catches "Bonzai Shadowhands"
Set to make a memorable collaboration, "The Office" star Rainn Wilson and director Jason Reitman will work hand in hand to bring up a comedy project entitled Bonzai Shadowhands to the surface for Fox Searchlight.
Not only taking a starring part, Wilson is also attached to pen the script as well as executive produce while Reitman, apart from directing, will serve as the movie's producer along with his Hard C partner Daniel Dubiecki. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is said that the flick's tone will be somewhat serious despite its comedic genre.
"It's 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' meets 'Midnight Cowboy'," Reitman revealed. "We wanted to do something that was more than a light comedy. We feel it could be a movie that had something to say."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special