Rainn Wilson and Jason Reitman Catches "Bonzai Shadowhands"
Set to make a memorable collaboration, "The Office" star Rainn Wilson and director Jason Reitman will work hand in hand to bring up a comedy project entitled Bonzai Shadowhands to the surface for Fox Searchlight.
Not only taking a starring part, Wilson is also attached to pen the script as well as executive produce while Reitman, apart from directing, will serve as the movie's producer along with his Hard C partner Daniel Dubiecki. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is said that the flick's tone will be somewhat serious despite its comedic genre.
"It's 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' meets 'Midnight Cowboy'," Reitman revealed. "We wanted to do something that was more than a light comedy. We feel it could be a movie that had something to say."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist