Rainn Wilson and Jason Reitman Catches "Bonzai Shadowhands"
Set to make a memorable collaboration, "The Office" star Rainn Wilson and director Jason Reitman will work hand in hand to bring up a comedy project entitled Bonzai Shadowhands to the surface for Fox Searchlight.
Not only taking a starring part, Wilson is also attached to pen the script as well as executive produce while Reitman, apart from directing, will serve as the movie's producer along with his Hard C partner Daniel Dubiecki. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is said that the flick's tone will be somewhat serious despite its comedic genre.
"It's 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' meets 'Midnight Cowboy'," Reitman revealed. "We wanted to do something that was more than a light comedy. We feel it could be a movie that had something to say."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'