Rainn Wilson and Jason Reitman Catches "Bonzai Shadowhands"
Set to make a memorable collaboration, "The Office" star Rainn Wilson and director Jason Reitman will work hand in hand to bring up a comedy project entitled Bonzai Shadowhands to the surface for Fox Searchlight.
Not only taking a starring part, Wilson is also attached to pen the script as well as executive produce while Reitman, apart from directing, will serve as the movie's producer along with his Hard C partner Daniel Dubiecki. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is said that the flick's tone will be somewhat serious despite its comedic genre.
"It's 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' meets 'Midnight Cowboy'," Reitman revealed. "We wanted to do something that was more than a light comedy. We feel it could be a movie that had something to say."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics