Rainn Wilson and Jason Reitman Catches "Bonzai Shadowhands"
Set to make a memorable collaboration, "The Office" star Rainn Wilson and director Jason Reitman will work hand in hand to bring up a comedy project entitled Bonzai Shadowhands to the surface for Fox Searchlight.
Not only taking a starring part, Wilson is also attached to pen the script as well as executive produce while Reitman, apart from directing, will serve as the movie's producer along with his Hard C partner Daniel Dubiecki. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is said that the flick's tone will be somewhat serious despite its comedic genre.
"It's 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' meets 'Midnight Cowboy'," Reitman revealed. "We wanted to do something that was more than a light comedy. We feel it could be a movie that had something to say."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake