Carrie Underwood Set to Perform at the 10th Annual Salvation Army Red Kettle
Already has such a hectic schedule, Carrie Underwood is having one more event added to her itinerary, it's the 10th annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game half-time show.
The American country music singer has been booked to perform at the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraising campaign for 2006. "I am so glad to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Dallas this year," Underwood said. "My family and I have been spectators several times in the past, and now I am thrilled to be performing at halftime this year."
The Salvation Army hopes to have 1,500 volunteers collecting donations at more than 60 of the organization's red kettle locations across the city. The afternoon game will be televised on the Fox Network.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media