Carrie Underwood Set to Perform at the 10th Annual Salvation Army Red Kettle
Already has such a hectic schedule, Carrie Underwood is having one more event added to her itinerary, it's the 10th annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game half-time show.
The American country music singer has been booked to perform at the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraising campaign for 2006. "I am so glad to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Dallas this year," Underwood said. "My family and I have been spectators several times in the past, and now I am thrilled to be performing at halftime this year."
The Salvation Army hopes to have 1,500 volunteers collecting donations at more than 60 of the organization's red kettle locations across the city. The afternoon game will be televised on the Fox Network.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle