Carrie Underwood Set to Perform at the 10th Annual Salvation Army Red Kettle
Already has such a hectic schedule, Carrie Underwood is having one more event added to her itinerary, it's the 10th annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game half-time show.
The American country music singer has been booked to perform at the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraising campaign for 2006. "I am so glad to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Dallas this year," Underwood said. "My family and I have been spectators several times in the past, and now I am thrilled to be performing at halftime this year."
The Salvation Army hopes to have 1,500 volunteers collecting donations at more than 60 of the organization's red kettle locations across the city. The afternoon game will be televised on the Fox Network.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media