Carrie Underwood Set to Perform at the 10th Annual Salvation Army Red Kettle
Already has such a hectic schedule, Carrie Underwood is having one more event added to her itinerary, it's the 10th annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game half-time show.
The American country music singer has been booked to perform at the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraising campaign for 2006. "I am so glad to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Dallas this year," Underwood said. "My family and I have been spectators several times in the past, and now I am thrilled to be performing at halftime this year."
The Salvation Army hopes to have 1,500 volunteers collecting donations at more than 60 of the organization's red kettle locations across the city. The afternoon game will be televised on the Fox Network.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert