Carrie Underwood Set to Perform at the 10th Annual Salvation Army Red Kettle
Already has such a hectic schedule, Carrie Underwood is having one more event added to her itinerary, it's the 10th annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game half-time show.
The American country music singer has been booked to perform at the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraising campaign for 2006. "I am so glad to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Dallas this year," Underwood said. "My family and I have been spectators several times in the past, and now I am thrilled to be performing at halftime this year."
The Salvation Army hopes to have 1,500 volunteers collecting donations at more than 60 of the organization's red kettle locations across the city. The afternoon game will be televised on the Fox Network.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer