Heather Mills Vows to Never Remarry
She's been on the spotlight since she first announced her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney. As for now on, Heather Mills keeps becoming talk of the town concerning the divorce battle, and most of all due to her being romantically involved with personal trainer Ben Amigoni.
However, in her first TV interview since her split from the legend, Heather insisted, "I haven't got a lover", while claiming "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter." To ensure such rumors are false, the beauty even vows to never remarry after her four-year marriage with McCartney falls apart.
Heather interview with "Extra" is about to be aired Monday Nov 20th and the next day Nov 21st. In other Heather news, the Sunday Mirror reported that the divorcee is planning to invite 40 friends to her £100,000 pound ($189,000) European birthday celebration.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs