Heather Mills Vows to Never Remarry
She's been on the spotlight since she first announced her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney. As for now on, Heather Mills keeps becoming talk of the town concerning the divorce battle, and most of all due to her being romantically involved with personal trainer Ben Amigoni.
However, in her first TV interview since her split from the legend, Heather insisted, "I haven't got a lover", while claiming "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter." To ensure such rumors are false, the beauty even vows to never remarry after her four-year marriage with McCartney falls apart.
Heather interview with "Extra" is about to be aired Monday Nov 20th and the next day Nov 21st. In other Heather news, the Sunday Mirror reported that the divorcee is planning to invite 40 friends to her £100,000 pound ($189,000) European birthday celebration.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday