Heather Mills Vows to Never Remarry
She's been on the spotlight since she first announced her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney. As for now on, Heather Mills keeps becoming talk of the town concerning the divorce battle, and most of all due to her being romantically involved with personal trainer Ben Amigoni.
However, in her first TV interview since her split from the legend, Heather insisted, "I haven't got a lover", while claiming "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter." To ensure such rumors are false, the beauty even vows to never remarry after her four-year marriage with McCartney falls apart.
Heather interview with "Extra" is about to be aired Monday Nov 20th and the next day Nov 21st. In other Heather news, the Sunday Mirror reported that the divorcee is planning to invite 40 friends to her £100,000 pound ($189,000) European birthday celebration.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special