Heather Mills Vows to Never Remarry
She's been on the spotlight since she first announced her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney. As for now on, Heather Mills keeps becoming talk of the town concerning the divorce battle, and most of all due to her being romantically involved with personal trainer Ben Amigoni.
However, in her first TV interview since her split from the legend, Heather insisted, "I haven't got a lover", while claiming "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter." To ensure such rumors are false, the beauty even vows to never remarry after her four-year marriage with McCartney falls apart.
Heather interview with "Extra" is about to be aired Monday Nov 20th and the next day Nov 21st. In other Heather news, the Sunday Mirror reported that the divorcee is planning to invite 40 friends to her £100,000 pound ($189,000) European birthday celebration.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots