Heather Mills Vows to Never Remarry
She's been on the spotlight since she first announced her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney. As for now on, Heather Mills keeps becoming talk of the town concerning the divorce battle, and most of all due to her being romantically involved with personal trainer Ben Amigoni.
However, in her first TV interview since her split from the legend, Heather insisted, "I haven't got a lover", while claiming "At the moment, I'm focusing on my daughter." To ensure such rumors are false, the beauty even vows to never remarry after her four-year marriage with McCartney falls apart.
Heather interview with "Extra" is about to be aired Monday Nov 20th and the next day Nov 21st. In other Heather news, the Sunday Mirror reported that the divorcee is planning to invite 40 friends to her £100,000 pound ($189,000) European birthday celebration.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival