"Phoenix" Trailer to Fly Online November 20
Cheer up, Potter fans! Warner Bros. Pictures has officially announced that the teaser trailer for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" will go online for the first time on Monday, November 20th on the official "Happy Feet" site at HappyFeetmovie.com at 12:00 p.m. PST/ 3:00 p.m. EST.
In support, the studio has also published ten brand-new high-resolution movie stills, which can be viewed via various movie sites on the web after previously released the picture's teaser poster online. The film itself will open on July 13, 2007 in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
The fifth installment of Warner Bros. Pictures' hit franchise, "Phoenix" features British filmmaker David Yates at helm with "Peter Pan" writer Michael Goldenberg penning the script. Like the book, the film sees Harry discover that much of the wizarding community disappointingly prefers to a blind eye to the news of Voldemort's return, leading him to secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway