"Phoenix" Trailer to Fly Online November 20
Cheer up, Potter fans! Warner Bros. Pictures has officially announced that the teaser trailer for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" will go online for the first time on Monday, November 20th on the official "Happy Feet" site at HappyFeetmovie.com at 12:00 p.m. PST/ 3:00 p.m. EST.
In support, the studio has also published ten brand-new high-resolution movie stills, which can be viewed via various movie sites on the web after previously released the picture's teaser poster online. The film itself will open on July 13, 2007 in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
The fifth installment of Warner Bros. Pictures' hit franchise, "Phoenix" features British filmmaker David Yates at helm with "Peter Pan" writer Michael Goldenberg penning the script. Like the book, the film sees Harry discover that much of the wizarding community disappointingly prefers to a blind eye to the news of Voldemort's return, leading him to secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics