"Phoenix" Trailer to Fly Online November 20
Cheer up, Potter fans! Warner Bros. Pictures has officially announced that the teaser trailer for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" will go online for the first time on Monday, November 20th on the official "Happy Feet" site at HappyFeetmovie.com at 12:00 p.m. PST/ 3:00 p.m. EST.
In support, the studio has also published ten brand-new high-resolution movie stills, which can be viewed via various movie sites on the web after previously released the picture's teaser poster online. The film itself will open on July 13, 2007 in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
The fifth installment of Warner Bros. Pictures' hit franchise, "Phoenix" features British filmmaker David Yates at helm with "Peter Pan" writer Michael Goldenberg penning the script. Like the book, the film sees Harry discover that much of the wizarding community disappointingly prefers to a blind eye to the news of Voldemort's return, leading him to secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'