"Phoenix" Trailer to Fly Online November 20
Cheer up, Potter fans! Warner Bros. Pictures has officially announced that the teaser trailer for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" will go online for the first time on Monday, November 20th on the official "Happy Feet" site at HappyFeetmovie.com at 12:00 p.m. PST/ 3:00 p.m. EST.
In support, the studio has also published ten brand-new high-resolution movie stills, which can be viewed via various movie sites on the web after previously released the picture's teaser poster online. The film itself will open on July 13, 2007 in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
The fifth installment of Warner Bros. Pictures' hit franchise, "Phoenix" features British filmmaker David Yates at helm with "Peter Pan" writer Michael Goldenberg penning the script. Like the book, the film sees Harry discover that much of the wizarding community disappointingly prefers to a blind eye to the news of Voldemort's return, leading him to secretly teach a small group of students how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival