Film Threat's Annual "Frigid 50: The Coldest People in Hollywood"
George Clooney does hot and everyone agrees on that. Approvingly, the hunk has appeared on the very top spot of People magazine's list of "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2006. While George earns such predicate, it is bad for Mel Gibson that he's no longer on the line, and was instead chosen as the first "least-powerful, least-inspiring, least-intriguing people in all of Tinseltown."
The action-hero actor, who's been chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for two decades, tops Film Threat's annual "Frigid 50: The Coldest People in Hollywood." This none other is due to the anti-Semitic remarks he made during his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving. Second on the cold list is Jennifer Aniston who the Web site claims has made "a string of disappointing box-office performances as she attempts to make the jump from the television sit-com "Friends" to the big screen."
Rounding out the top five are the controversial box office hit "Borat" at 3rd, Lindsay Lohan at the 4th spot, and Wesley Snipes at number 5. On the 6th spot is American entrepreneur and billionaire Mark Cuban, ahead of Tara Reid at 7th and the internet Lonelygirl15 at 8th. Rounding out the Top 10 on the list are Movie Critics at the 9th spot, and Tom Cruise and his bride to-be Katie Holmes at No. 10.
More Mel Gibson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival