Film Threat's Annual "Frigid 50: The Coldest People in Hollywood"
George Clooney does hot and everyone agrees on that. Approvingly, the hunk has appeared on the very top spot of People magazine's list of "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2006. While George earns such predicate, it is bad for Mel Gibson that he's no longer on the line, and was instead chosen as the first "least-powerful, least-inspiring, least-intriguing people in all of Tinseltown."
The action-hero actor, who's been chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for two decades, tops Film Threat's annual "Frigid 50: The Coldest People in Hollywood." This none other is due to the anti-Semitic remarks he made during his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving. Second on the cold list is Jennifer Aniston who the Web site claims has made "a string of disappointing box-office performances as she attempts to make the jump from the television sit-com "Friends" to the big screen."
Rounding out the top five are the controversial box office hit "Borat" at 3rd, Lindsay Lohan at the 4th spot, and Wesley Snipes at number 5. On the 6th spot is American entrepreneur and billionaire Mark Cuban, ahead of Tara Reid at 7th and the internet Lonelygirl15 at 8th. Rounding out the Top 10 on the list are Movie Critics at the 9th spot, and Tom Cruise and his bride to-be Katie Holmes at No. 10.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly