Are Chris Rock and Wife Working on A Reconciliation?
Less than a month after announcing that he has begun divorce proceedings against his wife, Chris Rock raised another more provocative speculation. The comedian and wife Malaak Compton were spotted together at the Living Legends Foundation 13th Annual Dinner Thursday November 16th.
The couple went attending the event arm-in-arm, looked as if there's nothing wrong with their marriage. What's more, sources close to the couple also tell TMZ that "papers were never actually filed and it looks like the Rocks have iced their issues."
Being asked on that encounter, Chris' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik remained tight-lipped. In other Rock news, the man will be handed 'The Comedian' award at The Comedy Festival held this weekend in Vegas.
More Chris Rock News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year