Are Chris Rock and Wife Working on A Reconciliation?
Less than a month after announcing that he has begun divorce proceedings against his wife, Chris Rock raised another more provocative speculation. The comedian and wife Malaak Compton were spotted together at the Living Legends Foundation 13th Annual Dinner Thursday November 16th.
The couple went attending the event arm-in-arm, looked as if there's nothing wrong with their marriage. What's more, sources close to the couple also tell TMZ that "papers were never actually filed and it looks like the Rocks have iced their issues."
Being asked on that encounter, Chris' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik remained tight-lipped. In other Rock news, the man will be handed 'The Comedian' award at The Comedy Festival held this weekend in Vegas.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective