Are Chris Rock and Wife Working on A Reconciliation?
Less than a month after announcing that he has begun divorce proceedings against his wife, Chris Rock raised another more provocative speculation. The comedian and wife Malaak Compton were spotted together at the Living Legends Foundation 13th Annual Dinner Thursday November 16th.
The couple went attending the event arm-in-arm, looked as if there's nothing wrong with their marriage. What's more, sources close to the couple also tell TMZ that "papers were never actually filed and it looks like the Rocks have iced their issues."
Being asked on that encounter, Chris' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik remained tight-lipped. In other Rock news, the man will be handed 'The Comedian' award at The Comedy Festival held this weekend in Vegas.
More Chris Rock News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident