Are Chris Rock and Wife Working on A Reconciliation?
Less than a month after announcing that he has begun divorce proceedings against his wife, Chris Rock raised another more provocative speculation. The comedian and wife Malaak Compton were spotted together at the Living Legends Foundation 13th Annual Dinner Thursday November 16th.
The couple went attending the event arm-in-arm, looked as if there's nothing wrong with their marriage. What's more, sources close to the couple also tell TMZ that "papers were never actually filed and it looks like the Rocks have iced their issues."
Being asked on that encounter, Chris' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik remained tight-lipped. In other Rock news, the man will be handed 'The Comedian' award at The Comedy Festival held this weekend in Vegas.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'