Are Chris Rock and Wife Working on A Reconciliation?
Less than a month after announcing that he has begun divorce proceedings against his wife, Chris Rock raised another more provocative speculation. The comedian and wife Malaak Compton were spotted together at the Living Legends Foundation 13th Annual Dinner Thursday November 16th.
The couple went attending the event arm-in-arm, looked as if there's nothing wrong with their marriage. What's more, sources close to the couple also tell TMZ that "papers were never actually filed and it looks like the Rocks have iced their issues."
Being asked on that encounter, Chris' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik remained tight-lipped. In other Rock news, the man will be handed 'The Comedian' award at The Comedy Festival held this weekend in Vegas.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake