DreamWorks Endures "Creepy Time"
Taking an unexpected turn, DreamWorks will develop a children horror flick entitled "Camp Creepy Time" from an upcoming kids' book of the same title written by actress Gina Gershon and her brother, Dann Gershon.
Also set to be produced by Nickelodeon Films, the picture centers on a young boy sent to a summer camp who finds out that the haunt is little more than an alien-run smuggling operation.
While names of the helmer and cast have not yet been revealed, it is confirmed that "The Horse Whisperer" writer Richard LaGravenese will pen the screenplay as well as to produce with the Gershons.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle