Which Celebrity Do You Think People Would Like to Have As Substitute Educator? It's Jessica Alba
Guess what? Jessica Alba is the number one celebrity that people would like to have as their substitute teacher. Can you believe it?
In a National Education Association online poll, the actress comes first as the celebrity that people would most want to see substitute teach for a day with 46 percent of the vote.
"Although substitute educators play a key role in the classroom, they are often taken for granted," says Reg Weaver, NEA president. "Our celebrity Substitute Educators Day poll is an excellent way for us to spotlight the collective contributions of substitutes to schools nationwide. Just as actress Jessica Alba toiled long and hard before achieving stardom, substitute educators work tirelessly, and often in relative anonymity, to provide every child with a quality public education."
Comes 2nd on the poll is our queen of talk show Oprah Winfrey with 24 percent of the vote, followed after by Angelina Jolie at the 3rd spot, taking in 14 percent of the vote. Will Smith comes in at No. 4 with 12 percent, ahead of Andre Agassi at No. 5 with only 4 percent.
More Jessica Alba News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board