Which Celebrity Do You Think People Would Like to Have As Substitute Educator? It's Jessica Alba
Guess what? Jessica Alba is the number one celebrity that people would like to have as their substitute teacher. Can you believe it?
In a National Education Association online poll, the actress comes first as the celebrity that people would most want to see substitute teach for a day with 46 percent of the vote.
"Although substitute educators play a key role in the classroom, they are often taken for granted," says Reg Weaver, NEA president. "Our celebrity Substitute Educators Day poll is an excellent way for us to spotlight the collective contributions of substitutes to schools nationwide. Just as actress Jessica Alba toiled long and hard before achieving stardom, substitute educators work tirelessly, and often in relative anonymity, to provide every child with a quality public education."
Comes 2nd on the poll is our queen of talk show Oprah Winfrey with 24 percent of the vote, followed after by Angelina Jolie at the 3rd spot, taking in 14 percent of the vote. Will Smith comes in at No. 4 with 12 percent, ahead of Andre Agassi at No. 5 with only 4 percent.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing