Which Celebrity Do You Think People Would Like to Have As Substitute Educator? It's Jessica Alba
Guess what? Jessica Alba is the number one celebrity that people would like to have as their substitute teacher. Can you believe it?
In a National Education Association online poll, the actress comes first as the celebrity that people would most want to see substitute teach for a day with 46 percent of the vote.
"Although substitute educators play a key role in the classroom, they are often taken for granted," says Reg Weaver, NEA president. "Our celebrity Substitute Educators Day poll is an excellent way for us to spotlight the collective contributions of substitutes to schools nationwide. Just as actress Jessica Alba toiled long and hard before achieving stardom, substitute educators work tirelessly, and often in relative anonymity, to provide every child with a quality public education."
Comes 2nd on the poll is our queen of talk show Oprah Winfrey with 24 percent of the vote, followed after by Angelina Jolie at the 3rd spot, taking in 14 percent of the vote. Will Smith comes in at No. 4 with 12 percent, ahead of Andre Agassi at No. 5 with only 4 percent.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts