Which Celebrity Do You Think People Would Like to Have As Substitute Educator? It's Jessica Alba
Guess what? Jessica Alba is the number one celebrity that people would like to have as their substitute teacher. Can you believe it?
In a National Education Association online poll, the actress comes first as the celebrity that people would most want to see substitute teach for a day with 46 percent of the vote.
"Although substitute educators play a key role in the classroom, they are often taken for granted," says Reg Weaver, NEA president. "Our celebrity Substitute Educators Day poll is an excellent way for us to spotlight the collective contributions of substitutes to schools nationwide. Just as actress Jessica Alba toiled long and hard before achieving stardom, substitute educators work tirelessly, and often in relative anonymity, to provide every child with a quality public education."
Comes 2nd on the poll is our queen of talk show Oprah Winfrey with 24 percent of the vote, followed after by Angelina Jolie at the 3rd spot, taking in 14 percent of the vote. Will Smith comes in at No. 4 with 12 percent, ahead of Andre Agassi at No. 5 with only 4 percent.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair