Anjelica Huston Receives "Kiss" Mark
Back into film directing field after her last work in "Agnes Browne", Angelina Huston will go behind the camera to helm comic drama flick "Give Us a Kiss", an adaptation of Daniel Woodrell's novel of the same title, Variety has revealed.
A production of Focus Features, the project is set in the Ozarks and revolves around a crime novelist, his underachieving brother, plus a pot deal gone awry. "Junebug" writer Angus MacLachlan has been hired to work on the script with Houston also executive producing via her Gray Angel Productions.
Huston, an Oscar-winning actress whose acting resume spans more than three decades, made her feature directorial debut in a 1996 picture entitled "Bastard Out of Carolina." As a thespian, she is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Hilary Duff in Martha Coolidge's drama comedy "Material Girls."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture