Anjelica Huston Receives "Kiss" Mark
Back into film directing field after her last work in "Agnes Browne", Angelina Huston will go behind the camera to helm comic drama flick "Give Us a Kiss", an adaptation of Daniel Woodrell's novel of the same title, Variety has revealed.
A production of Focus Features, the project is set in the Ozarks and revolves around a crime novelist, his underachieving brother, plus a pot deal gone awry. "Junebug" writer Angus MacLachlan has been hired to work on the script with Houston also executive producing via her Gray Angel Productions.
Huston, an Oscar-winning actress whose acting resume spans more than three decades, made her feature directorial debut in a 1996 picture entitled "Bastard Out of Carolina." As a thespian, she is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Hilary Duff in Martha Coolidge's drama comedy "Material Girls."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard