Anjelica Huston Receives "Kiss" Mark
Back into film directing field after her last work in "Agnes Browne", Angelina Huston will go behind the camera to helm comic drama flick "Give Us a Kiss", an adaptation of Daniel Woodrell's novel of the same title, Variety has revealed.
A production of Focus Features, the project is set in the Ozarks and revolves around a crime novelist, his underachieving brother, plus a pot deal gone awry. "Junebug" writer Angus MacLachlan has been hired to work on the script with Houston also executive producing via her Gray Angel Productions.
Huston, an Oscar-winning actress whose acting resume spans more than three decades, made her feature directorial debut in a 1996 picture entitled "Bastard Out of Carolina." As a thespian, she is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Hilary Duff in Martha Coolidge's drama comedy "Material Girls."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes