Anjelica Huston Receives "Kiss" Mark
Back into film directing field after her last work in "Agnes Browne", Angelina Huston will go behind the camera to helm comic drama flick "Give Us a Kiss", an adaptation of Daniel Woodrell's novel of the same title, Variety has revealed.
A production of Focus Features, the project is set in the Ozarks and revolves around a crime novelist, his underachieving brother, plus a pot deal gone awry. "Junebug" writer Angus MacLachlan has been hired to work on the script with Houston also executive producing via her Gray Angel Productions.
Huston, an Oscar-winning actress whose acting resume spans more than three decades, made her feature directorial debut in a 1996 picture entitled "Bastard Out of Carolina." As a thespian, she is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Hilary Duff in Martha Coolidge's drama comedy "Material Girls."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal