Movies to Hit Theater Screen in 2008
Moviegoers sure will have many good choices of films as they greet year 2008. Two major studios at Hollywood namely Warner Bros. Pictures and Columbia Pictures have delightfully given specific release dates for their productions launched during the year, ComingSoon.net has reported.
Warner Bros. has confirmed that two of its movies namely "Speed Racer" and "The Dark Knight" will both see the light in the particular year exactly on May 23 and July 18, respectively.
Columbia, meanwhile, also sets a July 2008 release for both "Tonight, He Comes" and "Step Brothers" with the former unspooling on date 2 and the latter on date 25. Furthermore, the studio has already picked up a December 12, 2008 date for "Angels & Demons", the follow-up to its last spring's outing "The Da Vinci Code."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!