Movies to Hit Theater Screen in 2008
Moviegoers sure will have many good choices of films as they greet year 2008. Two major studios at Hollywood namely Warner Bros. Pictures and Columbia Pictures have delightfully given specific release dates for their productions launched during the year, ComingSoon.net has reported.
Warner Bros. has confirmed that two of its movies namely "Speed Racer" and "The Dark Knight" will both see the light in the particular year exactly on May 23 and July 18, respectively.
Columbia, meanwhile, also sets a July 2008 release for both "Tonight, He Comes" and "Step Brothers" with the former unspooling on date 2 and the latter on date 25. Furthermore, the studio has already picked up a December 12, 2008 date for "Angels & Demons", the follow-up to its last spring's outing "The Da Vinci Code."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy