Movies to Hit Theater Screen in 2008
Moviegoers sure will have many good choices of films as they greet year 2008. Two major studios at Hollywood namely Warner Bros. Pictures and Columbia Pictures have delightfully given specific release dates for their productions launched during the year, ComingSoon.net has reported.
Warner Bros. has confirmed that two of its movies namely "Speed Racer" and "The Dark Knight" will both see the light in the particular year exactly on May 23 and July 18, respectively.
Columbia, meanwhile, also sets a July 2008 release for both "Tonight, He Comes" and "Step Brothers" with the former unspooling on date 2 and the latter on date 25. Furthermore, the studio has already picked up a December 12, 2008 date for "Angels & Demons", the follow-up to its last spring's outing "The Da Vinci Code."
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters