Movies to Hit Theater Screen in 2008
Moviegoers sure will have many good choices of films as they greet year 2008. Two major studios at Hollywood namely Warner Bros. Pictures and Columbia Pictures have delightfully given specific release dates for their productions launched during the year, ComingSoon.net has reported.
Warner Bros. has confirmed that two of its movies namely "Speed Racer" and "The Dark Knight" will both see the light in the particular year exactly on May 23 and July 18, respectively.
Columbia, meanwhile, also sets a July 2008 release for both "Tonight, He Comes" and "Step Brothers" with the former unspooling on date 2 and the latter on date 25. Furthermore, the studio has already picked up a December 12, 2008 date for "Angels & Demons", the follow-up to its last spring's outing "The Da Vinci Code."
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer