Matthew Perry Has A New Girlfriend
"Friends" star Matthew Perry has a new friend. Well, a new girlfriend exactly.
The 37-year-old actor is reportedly dating "Mean Girls" star Lizzy Caplan, who is thirteen years his junior.
Rumor has it that Matthew met Lizzy on the set as Perry's show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" shoots near her CBS show "The Class."
Sources tell TMZ that although "the two have only been coupling for a few weeks, the romance is definitely hot and heavy!" It is also said "the two visit each other's sets frequently, and are often seen canoodling."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!