Matthew Perry Has A New Girlfriend
"Friends" star Matthew Perry has a new friend. Well, a new girlfriend exactly.
The 37-year-old actor is reportedly dating "Mean Girls" star Lizzy Caplan, who is thirteen years his junior.
Rumor has it that Matthew met Lizzy on the set as Perry's show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" shoots near her CBS show "The Class."
Sources tell TMZ that although "the two have only been coupling for a few weeks, the romance is definitely hot and heavy!" It is also said "the two visit each other's sets frequently, and are often seen canoodling."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4