Shakira Immortalized in the Form of A Statue
Colombia natives celebrated on Wednesday November 15th the unveiling of the homegrown pop diva Shakira's statue.
The six-ton, 4.5 meters tall statue was unveiled by the singer's father only hours before a festive benefit concert organized by Shakira.
"Barranquilla is the big breast that fed and nurtured me as a human being, a woman and an artist," said Shakira. "Returning is a chance to be with all the people from whom I learned and to pay homage to my roots."
Shakira returned to the city of Barranquilla on November 15, to perform at a festival benefit concert that she organized to raise money for an arts school for children displaced by civil war in the South American country.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3