Whitney Houston Is Facing Foreclosure
Whitney Houston as yet make a comeback to music industry, but the actress is facing bankruptcy. Is she? Not that worse though.
The six-time Grammy winning singer will, sad to say, have her 10-acre New Jersey estate sold at a sheriff's sale on January 4th next year because she reportedly is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year.
On that encounter, the attorney representing Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, the service agent acting on behalf of the bank Houston owes money to, commented she doesn't think the singer's house is going to end up in a sheriff's sale.
On the other way around, Houston's publicist, Nancy Seltzertold told the Daily Record the property was not in foreclosure. A sale could, in fact, be averted if Houston reaches a settlement with the service agent.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her