Whitney Houston Is Facing Foreclosure
Whitney Houston as yet make a comeback to music industry, but the actress is facing bankruptcy. Is she? Not that worse though.
The six-time Grammy winning singer will, sad to say, have her 10-acre New Jersey estate sold at a sheriff's sale on January 4th next year because she reportedly is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year.
On that encounter, the attorney representing Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, the service agent acting on behalf of the bank Houston owes money to, commented she doesn't think the singer's house is going to end up in a sheriff's sale.
On the other way around, Houston's publicist, Nancy Seltzertold told the Daily Record the property was not in foreclosure. A sale could, in fact, be averted if Houston reaches a settlement with the service agent.
More Whitney Houston News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?