Whitney Houston Is Facing Foreclosure
Whitney Houston as yet make a comeback to music industry, but the actress is facing bankruptcy. Is she? Not that worse though.
The six-time Grammy winning singer will, sad to say, have her 10-acre New Jersey estate sold at a sheriff's sale on January 4th next year because she reportedly is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year.
On that encounter, the attorney representing Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, the service agent acting on behalf of the bank Houston owes money to, commented she doesn't think the singer's house is going to end up in a sheriff's sale.
On the other way around, Houston's publicist, Nancy Seltzertold told the Daily Record the property was not in foreclosure. A sale could, in fact, be averted if Houston reaches a settlement with the service agent.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo