Whitney Houston Is Facing Foreclosure
Whitney Houston as yet make a comeback to music industry, but the actress is facing bankruptcy. Is she? Not that worse though.
The six-time Grammy winning singer will, sad to say, have her 10-acre New Jersey estate sold at a sheriff's sale on January 4th next year because she reportedly is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year.
On that encounter, the attorney representing Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, the service agent acting on behalf of the bank Houston owes money to, commented she doesn't think the singer's house is going to end up in a sheriff's sale.
On the other way around, Houston's publicist, Nancy Seltzertold told the Daily Record the property was not in foreclosure. A sale could, in fact, be averted if Houston reaches a settlement with the service agent.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her