Emmitt Smith Won ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"
A three-time Super Bowl champion, Emmitt Smith has proven he is a good dancer as well. The former American football player won the 3rd season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" Wednesday November 15th.
"It is awesome! It is awesome!" cried Smith after hugging his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke. "We came a long way, we really have."
Besting former "Saved by the Bell" star Mario Lopez and his partner Karina Smirnoff, Smith praised the pair to have really "raised the bar" throughout the competition. As of Lopez, the man commented, "Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on. I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl