Emmitt Smith Won ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"
A three-time Super Bowl champion, Emmitt Smith has proven he is a good dancer as well. The former American football player won the 3rd season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" Wednesday November 15th.
"It is awesome! It is awesome!" cried Smith after hugging his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke. "We came a long way, we really have."
Besting former "Saved by the Bell" star Mario Lopez and his partner Karina Smirnoff, Smith praised the pair to have really "raised the bar" throughout the competition. As of Lopez, the man commented, "Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on. I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo