Emmitt Smith Won ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"
A three-time Super Bowl champion, Emmitt Smith has proven he is a good dancer as well. The former American football player won the 3rd season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" Wednesday November 15th.
"It is awesome! It is awesome!" cried Smith after hugging his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke. "We came a long way, we really have."
Besting former "Saved by the Bell" star Mario Lopez and his partner Karina Smirnoff, Smith praised the pair to have really "raised the bar" throughout the competition. As of Lopez, the man commented, "Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on. I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour