Emmitt Smith Won ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"
A three-time Super Bowl champion, Emmitt Smith has proven he is a good dancer as well. The former American football player won the 3rd season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" Wednesday November 15th.
"It is awesome! It is awesome!" cried Smith after hugging his professional dance partner, Cheryl Burke. "We came a long way, we really have."
Besting former "Saved by the Bell" star Mario Lopez and his partner Karina Smirnoff, Smith praised the pair to have really "raised the bar" throughout the competition. As of Lopez, the man commented, "Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on. I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa