UK Rockers Bloc Party Cancel Tour
It is bad news of course for fans of Bloc Party that the UK rockers have to unfortunately cancel their North American tour due to illness in the band.
According to the band's official Website, on November 9 "drummer Matt Tong was admitted to hospital in Atlanta with a collapsed lung." That time around, Bloc Party canceled a week's of shows saying, "Doctor's at the hospital in Atlanta say Matt is in a comfortable condition and not in any danger, he will however be staying in hospital for at least the next three days for observation."
And still due to the same reason, Bloc Party, on November 14th, announced the cancellation of their entire North American tour supporting Panic! At the Disco, saying, "While Matt is on the road to recovery, doctors have advised that he not travel or play again for another few weeks in order to give his lung time to properly heal."
Frontman Kele Okereke says, "We would like to apologize to all of our fans here who won't be able to see us on this tour. We were looking forward to playing in a number of American cities that we've never been to before, however, Matt's health is our number one priority right now." Tickets can be refunded at point of purchase.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season