Will Ferrell Gives Salute to "King Dork"
Being consistent in film producing, Will Ferrell is about to develop one more big screen feature under his Gary Sanchez Productions banner. The Hollywood Reporter learned that the funnyman has picked up the rights to make "King Dork" based on Frank Portman's debut novel of the same title.
As part of their overall first-look deal with Paramount Vantage, the Paramount Pictures' art-house division, Ferrell will produce with Adam McKay, his producing partner at Gary Sanchez. It is still unclear yet whether the actor will also take a starring part in the project.
Generated a lot of interest since its debut in April, "Dork" follows Tom Henderson, a teen who is also a typical high school slacker, as his life begins to change upon finding his late father's copy of J.D. Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye." So far, there is no information on names attached to direct and write the script.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set