Rhona Mitra Counts Down the Days to "Doomsday"
"The Practice" star Rhona Mitra has landed a big acting stint. The actress will topline a futuristic action thriller entitled "Doomsday" which is set to be Neil Marshall's follow-up to his acclaimed horror flick "The Descent."
Scheduled to begin filming early 2007, the project will see Mitra as the leader of an elite group assigned to go to a country infected with virus known as the Reaper. Unexpectedly, the troupe find themselves shut off from the rest of the world there and must battle through a landscape that has become a waking nightmare.
Apart from helming the movie, Marshall is also attached to pen the script as well. Meanwhile Steven Paul and Benedict Carver of Crystal Sky Pictures will produce in association with Intrepid Pictures, of which principals namely Trevor Macy and Marc D. Evans are executive producing alongside Peter McAleese.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6