Mark Williams Stares at "Double Cross"
Going against the stream of current film productions, Infomercial producer Mark Williams will develop "Double Cross", a big screen feature about Sam Giancana, a notorious and powerful mafioso who was also the boss of the Chicago Outfit from 1957-1966.
Based on a novel of the same title written by Giancana's brother, Chuck Giancana, and his nephew, Sam Giancana, the project will have its screenplay penned by Edgar Allan Poe Award winner Alfonse Ruggiero Jr. whose writing credits include those for TV series "Miami Vice" and "Wiseguy."
As for the story, the movie is likely to stay faithful to the original source material, which follows the gangster's rise from being a hit man for Al Capone to becoming a powerful don, judging from William's deep interest in the mob which first flourished when he grew up in Chicago.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights