Mark Williams Stares at "Double Cross"
Going against the stream of current film productions, Infomercial producer Mark Williams will develop "Double Cross", a big screen feature about Sam Giancana, a notorious and powerful mafioso who was also the boss of the Chicago Outfit from 1957-1966.
Based on a novel of the same title written by Giancana's brother, Chuck Giancana, and his nephew, Sam Giancana, the project will have its screenplay penned by Edgar Allan Poe Award winner Alfonse Ruggiero Jr. whose writing credits include those for TV series "Miami Vice" and "Wiseguy."
As for the story, the movie is likely to stay faithful to the original source material, which follows the gangster's rise from being a hit man for Al Capone to becoming a powerful don, judging from William's deep interest in the mob which first flourished when he grew up in Chicago.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed