New Line to Deliver Big Laughs with Rob McKittrick
Barely taking "Multiple Mary" and "Birth Mother" under its wings, New Line Cinema has already added one more comedic project to be developed into a big screen feature as it has successfully picked up the rights to writer-director Rob McKittrick's pitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Not yet titled, the picture is intended to be a sequel to a yet-to-be-produced McKittrick project titled "Mancrush" in a roundabout way, and so will center on a love-hate relationship between two women. Meanwhile, it is reported that Contrafilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson will both produce alongside Walter Hamada of H2F Entertainment.
One of major film studios in Hollywood, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner founded in 1967. Besides the aforementioned flicks, the company also has a number of other upcoming comedy projects which include "God, the Devil and Lucy", "Leisureworld", and "Mild Things."
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch