New Line to Deliver Big Laughs with Rob McKittrick
Barely taking "Multiple Mary" and "Birth Mother" under its wings, New Line Cinema has already added one more comedic project to be developed into a big screen feature as it has successfully picked up the rights to writer-director Rob McKittrick's pitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Not yet titled, the picture is intended to be a sequel to a yet-to-be-produced McKittrick project titled "Mancrush" in a roundabout way, and so will center on a love-hate relationship between two women. Meanwhile, it is reported that Contrafilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson will both produce alongside Walter Hamada of H2F Entertainment.
One of major film studios in Hollywood, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner founded in 1967. Besides the aforementioned flicks, the company also has a number of other upcoming comedy projects which include "God, the Devil and Lucy", "Leisureworld", and "Mild Things."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service