New Line to Deliver Big Laughs with Rob McKittrick
Barely taking "Multiple Mary" and "Birth Mother" under its wings, New Line Cinema has already added one more comedic project to be developed into a big screen feature as it has successfully picked up the rights to writer-director Rob McKittrick's pitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Not yet titled, the picture is intended to be a sequel to a yet-to-be-produced McKittrick project titled "Mancrush" in a roundabout way, and so will center on a love-hate relationship between two women. Meanwhile, it is reported that Contrafilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson will both produce alongside Walter Hamada of H2F Entertainment.
One of major film studios in Hollywood, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner founded in 1967. Besides the aforementioned flicks, the company also has a number of other upcoming comedy projects which include "God, the Devil and Lucy", "Leisureworld", and "Mild Things."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'