New Line to Deliver Big Laughs with Rob McKittrick
Barely taking "Multiple Mary" and "Birth Mother" under its wings, New Line Cinema has already added one more comedic project to be developed into a big screen feature as it has successfully picked up the rights to writer-director Rob McKittrick's pitch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Not yet titled, the picture is intended to be a sequel to a yet-to-be-produced McKittrick project titled "Mancrush" in a roundabout way, and so will center on a love-hate relationship between two women. Meanwhile, it is reported that Contrafilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson will both produce alongside Walter Hamada of H2F Entertainment.
One of major film studios in Hollywood, New Line Cinema is a subsidiary of Time Warner founded in 1967. Besides the aforementioned flicks, the company also has a number of other upcoming comedy projects which include "God, the Devil and Lucy", "Leisureworld", and "Mild Things."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video