Nicolas Cage Crosses Swords with "The Sadhu"
Nicolas Cage is about to have his second acting role in comic book-based film feature after "Ghost Rider." Variety has revealed that Virgin Comics is set to bring one of its graphic novels to the big screen as a starring vehicle for the Oscar-winning actor
Entitled "The Sadhu" just like the series' title, the epic project will have its script written by spiritual author Deepak Chopra, the father of the series' creator and writer Gotham Copra. Meanwhile, Cage is plotted to play lead character James Jenson, a soldier who becomes a spiritual warrior.
In terms of producing, Cage's Saturn Pictures partner Norm Golightly will seat as producer alongside Gotham Chopra and Virgin Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio