Nicolas Cage Crosses Swords with "The Sadhu"
Nicolas Cage is about to have his second acting role in comic book-based film feature after "Ghost Rider." Variety has revealed that Virgin Comics is set to bring one of its graphic novels to the big screen as a starring vehicle for the Oscar-winning actor
Entitled "The Sadhu" just like the series' title, the epic project will have its script written by spiritual author Deepak Chopra, the father of the series' creator and writer Gotham Copra. Meanwhile, Cage is plotted to play lead character James Jenson, a soldier who becomes a spiritual warrior.
In terms of producing, Cage's Saturn Pictures partner Norm Golightly will seat as producer alongside Gotham Chopra and Virgin Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen