Nicolas Cage Crosses Swords with "The Sadhu"
Nicolas Cage is about to have his second acting role in comic book-based film feature after "Ghost Rider." Variety has revealed that Virgin Comics is set to bring one of its graphic novels to the big screen as a starring vehicle for the Oscar-winning actor
Entitled "The Sadhu" just like the series' title, the epic project will have its script written by spiritual author Deepak Chopra, the father of the series' creator and writer Gotham Copra. Meanwhile, Cage is plotted to play lead character James Jenson, a soldier who becomes a spiritual warrior.
In terms of producing, Cage's Saturn Pictures partner Norm Golightly will seat as producer alongside Gotham Chopra and Virgin Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage