Nicolas Cage Crosses Swords with "The Sadhu"
Nicolas Cage is about to have his second acting role in comic book-based film feature after "Ghost Rider." Variety has revealed that Virgin Comics is set to bring one of its graphic novels to the big screen as a starring vehicle for the Oscar-winning actor
Entitled "The Sadhu" just like the series' title, the epic project will have its script written by spiritual author Deepak Chopra, the father of the series' creator and writer Gotham Copra. Meanwhile, Cage is plotted to play lead character James Jenson, a soldier who becomes a spiritual warrior.
In terms of producing, Cage's Saturn Pictures partner Norm Golightly will seat as producer alongside Gotham Chopra and Virgin Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies