Katie Melua Is Taking Time Out of Music to Study
Katie Melua quits music. Relax, the singer is planning to merely take a break from her prolific music career with the intention to go to university.
"It is very much something for the future but I will go to university," she said. Yet, the songbird has yet decided on what academy she would take.
"I am a bit split between English literature, history and physics. English because I love reading, history because I have always been interested in politics and physics because it is the subject which comes closest to explaining the world. I have looked at different courses but not in too much detail. Not yet."
Okay then, wish you all the very best gal.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video