Julie Bowen Is Pregnant with First Child
These days and for the coming months Julie Bowen will eat for two. The actress, widely known for her acting in "Boston Legal" and "Lost", is four months pregnant with her child with husband Scott Phillips.
"(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over," Bowen told People at the Environmental Media Awards in Los Angeles.
As of the baby's sex, the beauty said she wants to be surprised by it, saying "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing." Bowen and husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, have been married since September 2004. This will be their first child.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed