Julie Bowen Is Pregnant with First Child
These days and for the coming months Julie Bowen will eat for two. The actress, widely known for her acting in "Boston Legal" and "Lost", is four months pregnant with her child with husband Scott Phillips.
"(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over," Bowen told People at the Environmental Media Awards in Los Angeles.
As of the baby's sex, the beauty said she wants to be surprised by it, saying "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing." Bowen and husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, have been married since September 2004. This will be their first child.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding