Julie Bowen Is Pregnant with First Child
These days and for the coming months Julie Bowen will eat for two. The actress, widely known for her acting in "Boston Legal" and "Lost", is four months pregnant with her child with husband Scott Phillips.
"(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over," Bowen told People at the Environmental Media Awards in Los Angeles.
As of the baby's sex, the beauty said she wants to be surprised by it, saying "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing." Bowen and husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, have been married since September 2004. This will be their first child.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'