Julie Bowen Is Pregnant with First Child
These days and for the coming months Julie Bowen will eat for two. The actress, widely known for her acting in "Boston Legal" and "Lost", is four months pregnant with her child with husband Scott Phillips.
"(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over," Bowen told People at the Environmental Media Awards in Los Angeles.
As of the baby's sex, the beauty said she wants to be surprised by it, saying "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing." Bowen and husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, have been married since September 2004. This will be their first child.
More Julie Bowen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics