"Dallas" Discards Its Screenplay
Trouble seems to keep lingering on "Dallas." After being reported to have its cast lineup scrapped, this big screen adaptation of the famed TV series now is also losing its screenplay, so Hollywood.com has reported.
According to the site, filmmakers of the picture have concluded to throw away the script written by Robert Harling after a few focus groups in the Midwest found it way too dramatic. Following this decision, the script then reportedly will be re-written as a show-within-a-show type comedy instead, similar to that of last year's "Bewitched."
With this change, the movie's original crew for this time being thereby only consists of John Travolta in the cast list and Gurinder Chadha as the helmer. It is still unclear yet whether the project can meet its shooting schedule in January next year as planned.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage