Breaking News, TomKat Arrive in Rome Ahead of Wedding
Fulfilling today's unsurprising news quota is Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding. Ahead of their November 18th wedding plan, the couple arrived in Rome Monday November 13th.
TomKat arrived with an entourage of 10 people, all of them were spotted arriving in a private jet at the Ciampino Airport outside Rome at 11:30 a.m. local time. Among the group of people was the actor's mother and children.
Shortly thereafter, the group was driven to their hotel under police escort. Is this an indication that the celebrity couple will have their wedding in Italy? You decide.
Cruise and Holmes engaged atop the Eiffel Tower in June 2005. And recent rumors on the street suggest that they will tie the knot on Odescalchi Castle on Lake Bracciano, near the capital. The romantic, 15th-century castle, with its halls and gardens, can host up to 1,400 guests.
One thing for sure, the groom-and-bride will have their wedding costume designed by designer pal, Giorgio Armani.
More Tom Cruise News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video