Kate Hudson Ignites "Bride Wars"
Taking the same path as Kirsten Dunst has done in "A Jealous Ghost", "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson is about to produce also have a starring role in "Bride Wars", a rom-com flick of New Regency and Firm Films production.
In bringing the project to the surface, duo June Raphael and Casey Wilson are re-writing their own draft originally penned in 2004 for Miramax. The story itself revolves around two best friends who go against one another as both refuse to step aside upon learning that they have a wedding-date clash.
Hudson, the daughter of veteran actress Goldie Hawn, is last seen on the big screen in Universal Pictures' comedy flick "You, Me and Dupree" opposite Owen Wilson. She is currently filming another comedy picture, "Fool's Gold", which reunites her with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service