Kate Hudson Ignites "Bride Wars"
Taking the same path as Kirsten Dunst has done in "A Jealous Ghost", "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson is about to produce also have a starring role in "Bride Wars", a rom-com flick of New Regency and Firm Films production.
In bringing the project to the surface, duo June Raphael and Casey Wilson are re-writing their own draft originally penned in 2004 for Miramax. The story itself revolves around two best friends who go against one another as both refuse to step aside upon learning that they have a wedding-date clash.
Hudson, the daughter of veteran actress Goldie Hawn, is last seen on the big screen in Universal Pictures' comedy flick "You, Me and Dupree" opposite Owen Wilson. She is currently filming another comedy picture, "Fool's Gold", which reunites her with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard