Kate Hudson Ignites "Bride Wars"
Taking the same path as Kirsten Dunst has done in "A Jealous Ghost", "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson is about to produce also have a starring role in "Bride Wars", a rom-com flick of New Regency and Firm Films production.
In bringing the project to the surface, duo June Raphael and Casey Wilson are re-writing their own draft originally penned in 2004 for Miramax. The story itself revolves around two best friends who go against one another as both refuse to step aside upon learning that they have a wedding-date clash.
Hudson, the daughter of veteran actress Goldie Hawn, is last seen on the big screen in Universal Pictures' comedy flick "You, Me and Dupree" opposite Owen Wilson. She is currently filming another comedy picture, "Fool's Gold", which reunites her with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups