Kate Hudson Ignites "Bride Wars"
Taking the same path as Kirsten Dunst has done in "A Jealous Ghost", "Almost Famous" star Kate Hudson is about to produce also have a starring role in "Bride Wars", a rom-com flick of New Regency and Firm Films production.
In bringing the project to the surface, duo June Raphael and Casey Wilson are re-writing their own draft originally penned in 2004 for Miramax. The story itself revolves around two best friends who go against one another as both refuse to step aside upon learning that they have a wedding-date clash.
Hudson, the daughter of veteran actress Goldie Hawn, is last seen on the big screen in Universal Pictures' comedy flick "You, Me and Dupree" opposite Owen Wilson. She is currently filming another comedy picture, "Fool's Gold", which reunites her with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...