Jodie Markell Carves "Teardrop Diamond"
Boldly taking a tough yet challenging job, indie actress Jodie Markell will make her feature directorial debut in "The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond", an adaptation of a posthumously discovered screenplay by hugely respected playwright Tennessee Williams, Variety has reported.
Scheduled to start filming by spring 2007 in Louisiana, the project takes a look on class tensions in 1920s Memphis, in particular on a romance between Fisher Willow, a young woman coming from a rich family, and a plantation worker named Jimmy.
Listed in the cast are notable names like Lindsay Lohan, Ellen Burstyn, David Strathairn, Ann-Margret, and Chris Evans. Meanwhile, Brad Michael Gilbert will serve as the movie's producer.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party