New Line Gathers Up "Mary" and "Mother"
Taking favor on comedy genre, New Line Cinema has acquired the rights to a film feature titled "Multiple Mary" with Scot Armstrong set to rewrite its script originally penned by Jay Dryer.
Presenting an unique premise, the picture tells about two best friends who both find new girlfriend to later discover that they actually fall for the same woman who has multiple personality disorder.
Apart from penning the script, Armstrong will also handle directing matters as well as seat as producer via his American Work Inc. alongside Ravi Nandan, Ted Field, and Joe Rosenberg.
In related news, New Line also has reached a preemptive deal of another comedy pitch coming from Seth Bass and Jonathan Tolins to set it up with David Kirschner, Corey Sienega, and Nick Davis.
Entitled "Birth Mother", the project concerns the complications that ensue when a young couple turns to the wife's domineering mother to carry their baby after their unsuccessful attempt in trying to conceive.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media