New Line Gathers Up "Mary" and "Mother"
Taking favor on comedy genre, New Line Cinema has acquired the rights to a film feature titled "Multiple Mary" with Scot Armstrong set to rewrite its script originally penned by Jay Dryer.
Presenting an unique premise, the picture tells about two best friends who both find new girlfriend to later discover that they actually fall for the same woman who has multiple personality disorder.
Apart from penning the script, Armstrong will also handle directing matters as well as seat as producer via his American Work Inc. alongside Ravi Nandan, Ted Field, and Joe Rosenberg.
In related news, New Line also has reached a preemptive deal of another comedy pitch coming from Seth Bass and Jonathan Tolins to set it up with David Kirschner, Corey Sienega, and Nick Davis.
Entitled "Birth Mother", the project concerns the complications that ensue when a young couple turns to the wife's domineering mother to carry their baby after their unsuccessful attempt in trying to conceive.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch