New Line Gathers Up "Mary" and "Mother"
Taking favor on comedy genre, New Line Cinema has acquired the rights to a film feature titled "Multiple Mary" with Scot Armstrong set to rewrite its script originally penned by Jay Dryer.
Presenting an unique premise, the picture tells about two best friends who both find new girlfriend to later discover that they actually fall for the same woman who has multiple personality disorder.
Apart from penning the script, Armstrong will also handle directing matters as well as seat as producer via his American Work Inc. alongside Ravi Nandan, Ted Field, and Joe Rosenberg.
In related news, New Line also has reached a preemptive deal of another comedy pitch coming from Seth Bass and Jonathan Tolins to set it up with David Kirschner, Corey Sienega, and Nick Davis.
Entitled "Birth Mother", the project concerns the complications that ensue when a young couple turns to the wife's domineering mother to carry their baby after their unsuccessful attempt in trying to conceive.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'