New Line Gathers Up "Mary" and "Mother"
Taking favor on comedy genre, New Line Cinema has acquired the rights to a film feature titled "Multiple Mary" with Scot Armstrong set to rewrite its script originally penned by Jay Dryer.
Presenting an unique premise, the picture tells about two best friends who both find new girlfriend to later discover that they actually fall for the same woman who has multiple personality disorder.
Apart from penning the script, Armstrong will also handle directing matters as well as seat as producer via his American Work Inc. alongside Ravi Nandan, Ted Field, and Joe Rosenberg.
In related news, New Line also has reached a preemptive deal of another comedy pitch coming from Seth Bass and Jonathan Tolins to set it up with David Kirschner, Corey Sienega, and Nick Davis.
Entitled "Birth Mother", the project concerns the complications that ensue when a young couple turns to the wife's domineering mother to carry their baby after their unsuccessful attempt in trying to conceive.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked