New Line Gathers Up "Mary" and "Mother"
Taking favor on comedy genre, New Line Cinema has acquired the rights to a film feature titled "Multiple Mary" with Scot Armstrong set to rewrite its script originally penned by Jay Dryer.
Presenting an unique premise, the picture tells about two best friends who both find new girlfriend to later discover that they actually fall for the same woman who has multiple personality disorder.
Apart from penning the script, Armstrong will also handle directing matters as well as seat as producer via his American Work Inc. alongside Ravi Nandan, Ted Field, and Joe Rosenberg.
In related news, New Line also has reached a preemptive deal of another comedy pitch coming from Seth Bass and Jonathan Tolins to set it up with David Kirschner, Corey Sienega, and Nick Davis.
Entitled "Birth Mother", the project concerns the complications that ensue when a young couple turns to the wife's domineering mother to carry their baby after their unsuccessful attempt in trying to conceive.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie