Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria to Tip the "Velvet"
This no doubt will be one challenging role Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria ever get offered of. The beauties have both been approached to play a lesbian couple in Victorian drama feature "Tipping the Velvet", an adaptation of Sarah Waters' raunchy novel of the same title.
"Yes, it's true, we're talking about doing that," Longoria confirmed the possible involvement. "It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."
Meanwhile, Knowles considers that it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story. "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," so she said.
In bringing up this project to the big screen, it is said that Sofia Coppola is set to direct and will make it as her next directorial effort after "Marie Antoinette." This tale of an 1890s music hall star and her lover actually had been turned into life by BBC TV in 2002 with Geoffrey Sax at helm and Andrew Davies penning the script.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard