Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria to Tip the "Velvet"
This no doubt will be one challenging role Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria ever get offered of. The beauties have both been approached to play a lesbian couple in Victorian drama feature "Tipping the Velvet", an adaptation of Sarah Waters' raunchy novel of the same title.
"Yes, it's true, we're talking about doing that," Longoria confirmed the possible involvement. "It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."
Meanwhile, Knowles considers that it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story. "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," so she said.
In bringing up this project to the big screen, it is said that Sofia Coppola is set to direct and will make it as her next directorial effort after "Marie Antoinette." This tale of an 1890s music hall star and her lover actually had been turned into life by BBC TV in 2002 with Geoffrey Sax at helm and Andrew Davies penning the script.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors