Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria to Tip the "Velvet"
This no doubt will be one challenging role Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria ever get offered of. The beauties have both been approached to play a lesbian couple in Victorian drama feature "Tipping the Velvet", an adaptation of Sarah Waters' raunchy novel of the same title.
"Yes, it's true, we're talking about doing that," Longoria confirmed the possible involvement. "It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."
Meanwhile, Knowles considers that it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story. "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," so she said.
In bringing up this project to the big screen, it is said that Sofia Coppola is set to direct and will make it as her next directorial effort after "Marie Antoinette." This tale of an 1890s music hall star and her lover actually had been turned into life by BBC TV in 2002 with Geoffrey Sax at helm and Andrew Davies penning the script.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy