Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria to Tip the "Velvet"
This no doubt will be one challenging role Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria ever get offered of. The beauties have both been approached to play a lesbian couple in Victorian drama feature "Tipping the Velvet", an adaptation of Sarah Waters' raunchy novel of the same title.
"Yes, it's true, we're talking about doing that," Longoria confirmed the possible involvement. "It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story."
Meanwhile, Knowles considers that it is time the world was treated to a classic lesbian love story. "We've had 'Brokeback Mountain' so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment," so she said.
In bringing up this project to the big screen, it is said that Sofia Coppola is set to direct and will make it as her next directorial effort after "Marie Antoinette." This tale of an 1890s music hall star and her lover actually had been turned into life by BBC TV in 2002 with Geoffrey Sax at helm and Andrew Davies penning the script.
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig