Eminem Back Onscreen in "Have Gun - Will Travel"
Despite his earlier claim stating that his acting career was over, it turns out that Eminem is in fact unable to stay away from the business, really. Yes, the rapper has been reported to sign on to star as a professional gunslinger named Paladin in western flick "Have Gun - Will Travel."
A Paramount Pictures production, the project will be a film remake of the 1950s TV show of the same title aired by CBS and centers on a bounty hunter who seeks out work with the help of a cryptic business card. No writer and director attached yet, but it is revealed that Jimmy Iovine and Paul Rosenberg will both serve as producers.
Eminem, who was propelled to prominence after releasing his album "The Slim Shady LP" in 1999, landed his acting debut in Curtis Hanson's "8 Mile" which won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance category in 2003. He recently turned down an offer to appear alongside Samuel L. Jackson in sci-fi thriller "Jumper."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival