Eminem Back Onscreen in "Have Gun - Will Travel"
Despite his earlier claim stating that his acting career was over, it turns out that Eminem is in fact unable to stay away from the business, really. Yes, the rapper has been reported to sign on to star as a professional gunslinger named Paladin in western flick "Have Gun - Will Travel."
A Paramount Pictures production, the project will be a film remake of the 1950s TV show of the same title aired by CBS and centers on a bounty hunter who seeks out work with the help of a cryptic business card. No writer and director attached yet, but it is revealed that Jimmy Iovine and Paul Rosenberg will both serve as producers.
Eminem, who was propelled to prominence after releasing his album "The Slim Shady LP" in 1999, landed his acting debut in Curtis Hanson's "8 Mile" which won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance category in 2003. He recently turned down an offer to appear alongside Samuel L. Jackson in sci-fi thriller "Jumper."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame