Eminem Back Onscreen in "Have Gun - Will Travel"
Despite his earlier claim stating that his acting career was over, it turns out that Eminem is in fact unable to stay away from the business, really. Yes, the rapper has been reported to sign on to star as a professional gunslinger named Paladin in western flick "Have Gun - Will Travel."
A Paramount Pictures production, the project will be a film remake of the 1950s TV show of the same title aired by CBS and centers on a bounty hunter who seeks out work with the help of a cryptic business card. No writer and director attached yet, but it is revealed that Jimmy Iovine and Paul Rosenberg will both serve as producers.
Eminem, who was propelled to prominence after releasing his album "The Slim Shady LP" in 1999, landed his acting debut in Curtis Hanson's "8 Mile" which won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance category in 2003. He recently turned down an offer to appear alongside Samuel L. Jackson in sci-fi thriller "Jumper."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia