Eminem Back Onscreen in "Have Gun - Will Travel"
Despite his earlier claim stating that his acting career was over, it turns out that Eminem is in fact unable to stay away from the business, really. Yes, the rapper has been reported to sign on to star as a professional gunslinger named Paladin in western flick "Have Gun - Will Travel."
A Paramount Pictures production, the project will be a film remake of the 1950s TV show of the same title aired by CBS and centers on a bounty hunter who seeks out work with the help of a cryptic business card. No writer and director attached yet, but it is revealed that Jimmy Iovine and Paul Rosenberg will both serve as producers.
Eminem, who was propelled to prominence after releasing his album "The Slim Shady LP" in 1999, landed his acting debut in Curtis Hanson's "8 Mile" which won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance category in 2003. He recently turned down an offer to appear alongside Samuel L. Jackson in sci-fi thriller "Jumper."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death