Eminem Back Onscreen in "Have Gun - Will Travel"
Despite his earlier claim stating that his acting career was over, it turns out that Eminem is in fact unable to stay away from the business, really. Yes, the rapper has been reported to sign on to star as a professional gunslinger named Paladin in western flick "Have Gun - Will Travel."
A Paramount Pictures production, the project will be a film remake of the 1950s TV show of the same title aired by CBS and centers on a bounty hunter who seeks out work with the help of a cryptic business card. No writer and director attached yet, but it is revealed that Jimmy Iovine and Paul Rosenberg will both serve as producers.
Eminem, who was propelled to prominence after releasing his album "The Slim Shady LP" in 1999, landed his acting debut in Curtis Hanson's "8 Mile" which won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance category in 2003. He recently turned down an offer to appear alongside Samuel L. Jackson in sci-fi thriller "Jumper."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March