Keira Knightley to Quit "Pirates" Job?
Though undeniably got tremendous boost from the massive success of "Pirates of the Caribbean" series worldwide, Keira Knightley apparently considers that three is more than enough for her.
Interviewed by U.K's The Daily Mail on the set of her latest film project "Atonement", the beauty has given indication that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" would be her last turn as Elizabeth Swann.
"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," so she remarked. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."
Strengthening Knightley's indication, the newspaper also reported that the actress actually "has told the movie's producers that she doesn't want to participate in any further sequels." No official statement issued by Disney to confirm this tidbit so far, so whether she will truly quit the franchise or not is thereby still a big question for this time being.
More Keira Knightley News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'