Keira Knightley to Quit "Pirates" Job?
Though undeniably got tremendous boost from the massive success of "Pirates of the Caribbean" series worldwide, Keira Knightley apparently considers that three is more than enough for her.
Interviewed by U.K's The Daily Mail on the set of her latest film project "Atonement", the beauty has given indication that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" would be her last turn as Elizabeth Swann.
"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," so she remarked. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."
Strengthening Knightley's indication, the newspaper also reported that the actress actually "has told the movie's producers that she doesn't want to participate in any further sequels." No official statement issued by Disney to confirm this tidbit so far, so whether she will truly quit the franchise or not is thereby still a big question for this time being.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs