Keira Knightley to Quit "Pirates" Job?
Though undeniably got tremendous boost from the massive success of "Pirates of the Caribbean" series worldwide, Keira Knightley apparently considers that three is more than enough for her.
Interviewed by U.K's The Daily Mail on the set of her latest film project "Atonement", the beauty has given indication that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" would be her last turn as Elizabeth Swann.
"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," so she remarked. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."
Strengthening Knightley's indication, the newspaper also reported that the actress actually "has told the movie's producers that she doesn't want to participate in any further sequels." No official statement issued by Disney to confirm this tidbit so far, so whether she will truly quit the franchise or not is thereby still a big question for this time being.
More Keira Knightley News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'