Keira Knightley to Quit "Pirates" Job?
Though undeniably got tremendous boost from the massive success of "Pirates of the Caribbean" series worldwide, Keira Knightley apparently considers that three is more than enough for her.
Interviewed by U.K's The Daily Mail on the set of her latest film project "Atonement", the beauty has given indication that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" would be her last turn as Elizabeth Swann.
"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," so she remarked. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."
Strengthening Knightley's indication, the newspaper also reported that the actress actually "has told the movie's producers that she doesn't want to participate in any further sequels." No official statement issued by Disney to confirm this tidbit so far, so whether she will truly quit the franchise or not is thereby still a big question for this time being.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'