Keira Knightley to Quit "Pirates" Job?
Though undeniably got tremendous boost from the massive success of "Pirates of the Caribbean" series worldwide, Keira Knightley apparently considers that three is more than enough for her.
Interviewed by U.K's The Daily Mail on the set of her latest film project "Atonement", the beauty has given indication that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" would be her last turn as Elizabeth Swann.
"I've been playing this girl since I was 17," so she remarked. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things, but it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."
Strengthening Knightley's indication, the newspaper also reported that the actress actually "has told the movie's producers that she doesn't want to participate in any further sequels." No official statement issued by Disney to confirm this tidbit so far, so whether she will truly quit the franchise or not is thereby still a big question for this time being.
More Keira Knightley News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?