Pamela Anderson Suffered A Miscarriage
Pamela Anderson has just had a miscarriage, the actress has confirmed. Concerning that encounter, the actress' publicist Tracy Nguyen, asked that "Pamela's privacy be respected at this time."
Anderson, who is married to Kid Rock, suffered a miscarriage late last week in Vancouver, where she is on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" with fellow actress Denise Richards.
Anderson wed Rock, multiple times, earlier this year. She has had two children from her previous marriage to Tommy Lee: Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
More Pamela Anderson News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director