Pamela Anderson Suffered A Miscarriage
Pamela Anderson has just had a miscarriage, the actress has confirmed. Concerning that encounter, the actress' publicist Tracy Nguyen, asked that "Pamela's privacy be respected at this time."
Anderson, who is married to Kid Rock, suffered a miscarriage late last week in Vancouver, where she is on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" with fellow actress Denise Richards.
Anderson wed Rock, multiple times, earlier this year. She has had two children from her previous marriage to Tommy Lee: Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle