Pamela Anderson Suffered A Miscarriage
Pamela Anderson has just had a miscarriage, the actress has confirmed. Concerning that encounter, the actress' publicist Tracy Nguyen, asked that "Pamela's privacy be respected at this time."
Anderson, who is married to Kid Rock, suffered a miscarriage late last week in Vancouver, where she is on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" with fellow actress Denise Richards.
Anderson wed Rock, multiple times, earlier this year. She has had two children from her previous marriage to Tommy Lee: Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism