Pamela Anderson Suffered A Miscarriage
Pamela Anderson has just had a miscarriage, the actress has confirmed. Concerning that encounter, the actress' publicist Tracy Nguyen, asked that "Pamela's privacy be respected at this time."
Anderson, who is married to Kid Rock, suffered a miscarriage late last week in Vancouver, where she is on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" with fellow actress Denise Richards.
Anderson wed Rock, multiple times, earlier this year. She has had two children from her previous marriage to Tommy Lee: Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked