Pamela Anderson Suffered A Miscarriage
Pamela Anderson has just had a miscarriage, the actress has confirmed. Concerning that encounter, the actress' publicist Tracy Nguyen, asked that "Pamela's privacy be respected at this time."
Anderson, who is married to Kid Rock, suffered a miscarriage late last week in Vancouver, where she is on location filming the comedy "Blonde and Blonder" with fellow actress Denise Richards.
Anderson wed Rock, multiple times, earlier this year. She has had two children from her previous marriage to Tommy Lee: Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March