Four Involved in "Trick 'r Treat" Game
So far, it takes four to play the game. Variety has revealed that names like Brian Cox, Anna Paquin, Dylan Baker, and Leslie Bibb have all agreed to take part in "Trick 'r Treat", a collaborative horror project of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.
Already started the production yesterday, November 9, in Vancouver, Canada, pic is set on Halloween night and depicts a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." Michael Dougherty is on board to both write and direct with Bryan Singer producing and Thomas Tull, William Fey, plus Alex Garcia executive producing.
For both Cox and Paquin, the movie not only brings them together again on screen but also reunites them with Singer after their 2003 collaboration in "X-Men 2." As for Baker, the actor is last seen on the big screen in "Live at Five" while Bibb, known for her in TV series "Popular", in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group