Four Involved in "Trick 'r Treat" Game
So far, it takes four to play the game. Variety has revealed that names like Brian Cox, Anna Paquin, Dylan Baker, and Leslie Bibb have all agreed to take part in "Trick 'r Treat", a collaborative horror project of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.
Already started the production yesterday, November 9, in Vancouver, Canada, pic is set on Halloween night and depicts a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." Michael Dougherty is on board to both write and direct with Bryan Singer producing and Thomas Tull, William Fey, plus Alex Garcia executive producing.
For both Cox and Paquin, the movie not only brings them together again on screen but also reunites them with Singer after their 2003 collaboration in "X-Men 2." As for Baker, the actor is last seen on the big screen in "Live at Five" while Bibb, known for her in TV series "Popular", in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby".
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending