Four Involved in "Trick 'r Treat" Game
So far, it takes four to play the game. Variety has revealed that names like Brian Cox, Anna Paquin, Dylan Baker, and Leslie Bibb have all agreed to take part in "Trick 'r Treat", a collaborative horror project of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.
Already started the production yesterday, November 9, in Vancouver, Canada, pic is set on Halloween night and depicts a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." Michael Dougherty is on board to both write and direct with Bryan Singer producing and Thomas Tull, William Fey, plus Alex Garcia executive producing.
For both Cox and Paquin, the movie not only brings them together again on screen but also reunites them with Singer after their 2003 collaboration in "X-Men 2." As for Baker, the actor is last seen on the big screen in "Live at Five" while Bibb, known for her in TV series "Popular", in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift