Four Involved in "Trick 'r Treat" Game
So far, it takes four to play the game. Variety has revealed that names like Brian Cox, Anna Paquin, Dylan Baker, and Leslie Bibb have all agreed to take part in "Trick 'r Treat", a collaborative horror project of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.
Already started the production yesterday, November 9, in Vancouver, Canada, pic is set on Halloween night and depicts a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." Michael Dougherty is on board to both write and direct with Bryan Singer producing and Thomas Tull, William Fey, plus Alex Garcia executive producing.
For both Cox and Paquin, the movie not only brings them together again on screen but also reunites them with Singer after their 2003 collaboration in "X-Men 2." As for Baker, the actor is last seen on the big screen in "Live at Five" while Bibb, known for her in TV series "Popular", in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked