Denise Richards Involved in Bizarre Incident with Paparazzi
Trouble has found Denise Richards. The actress was involved in a run-in with paparazzi on the Canadian set of her new film "Blonde and Blonder" Wednesday November 8th.
According to a spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the incident took place on the set of the comedy flick, Richards is starring in alongside Pamela Anderson, at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, just outside Vancouver. While filming was taking place, there were photographers chronicling the actress' every move.
Maybe feels annoyed, Richards then approached the photographers and threw their laptops off the balcony of the hotel. Unfortunately for the star, the flying computers "struck an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. It struck her in the arm".
Though so, the victim wasn't concerned with filing any criminal charges and suffered only minor injuries. The movie production company, in fact, agreed to pay for the damages to the photographers' computers.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered