Denise Richards Involved in Bizarre Incident with Paparazzi
Trouble has found Denise Richards. The actress was involved in a run-in with paparazzi on the Canadian set of her new film "Blonde and Blonder" Wednesday November 8th.
According to a spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the incident took place on the set of the comedy flick, Richards is starring in alongside Pamela Anderson, at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, just outside Vancouver. While filming was taking place, there were photographers chronicling the actress' every move.
Maybe feels annoyed, Richards then approached the photographers and threw their laptops off the balcony of the hotel. Unfortunately for the star, the flying computers "struck an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. It struck her in the arm".
Though so, the victim wasn't concerned with filing any criminal charges and suffered only minor injuries. The movie production company, in fact, agreed to pay for the damages to the photographers' computers.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video