Denise Richards Involved in Bizarre Incident with Paparazzi
Trouble has found Denise Richards. The actress was involved in a run-in with paparazzi on the Canadian set of her new film "Blonde and Blonder" Wednesday November 8th.
According to a spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the incident took place on the set of the comedy flick, Richards is starring in alongside Pamela Anderson, at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, just outside Vancouver. While filming was taking place, there were photographers chronicling the actress' every move.
Maybe feels annoyed, Richards then approached the photographers and threw their laptops off the balcony of the hotel. Unfortunately for the star, the flying computers "struck an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. It struck her in the arm".
Though so, the victim wasn't concerned with filing any criminal charges and suffered only minor injuries. The movie production company, in fact, agreed to pay for the damages to the photographers' computers.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off