Denise Richards Involved in Bizarre Incident with Paparazzi
Trouble has found Denise Richards. The actress was involved in a run-in with paparazzi on the Canadian set of her new film "Blonde and Blonder" Wednesday November 8th.
According to a spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the incident took place on the set of the comedy flick, Richards is starring in alongside Pamela Anderson, at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, just outside Vancouver. While filming was taking place, there were photographers chronicling the actress' every move.
Maybe feels annoyed, Richards then approached the photographers and threw their laptops off the balcony of the hotel. Unfortunately for the star, the flying computers "struck an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. It struck her in the arm".
Though so, the victim wasn't concerned with filing any criminal charges and suffered only minor injuries. The movie production company, in fact, agreed to pay for the damages to the photographers' computers.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby