Denise Richards Involved in Bizarre Incident with Paparazzi
Trouble has found Denise Richards. The actress was involved in a run-in with paparazzi on the Canadian set of her new film "Blonde and Blonder" Wednesday November 8th.
According to a spokesperson for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the incident took place on the set of the comedy flick, Richards is starring in alongside Pamela Anderson, at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, just outside Vancouver. While filming was taking place, there were photographers chronicling the actress' every move.
Maybe feels annoyed, Richards then approached the photographers and threw their laptops off the balcony of the hotel. Unfortunately for the star, the flying computers "struck an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair. It struck her in the arm".
Though so, the victim wasn't concerned with filing any criminal charges and suffered only minor injuries. The movie production company, in fact, agreed to pay for the damages to the photographers' computers.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary