What's Next on Britney Spears' Timetable
She's been going through many things these days. Yet, all is nothing compared to her divorce with hubby Kevin Federline. Fortunately, Britney Spears is a tough woman and she keeps living her live, planning a comeback to music scene.
The once proclaimed pop superstar is bidding New York City farewell and heading to Miami, where she plans to continue working on her new album over the weekend. The singer is busy recording her new LP, which is her first since the 2003's "In the Zone", in studios in Miami, Los Angeles and New York City.
On her forthcoming album, Spears once told People in August that the set will be as "cooler than ever, fun, upbeat and sexy." Okay then we'll wait for that Brit.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3