What's Next on Britney Spears' Timetable
She's been going through many things these days. Yet, all is nothing compared to her divorce with hubby Kevin Federline. Fortunately, Britney Spears is a tough woman and she keeps living her live, planning a comeback to music scene.
The once proclaimed pop superstar is bidding New York City farewell and heading to Miami, where she plans to continue working on her new album over the weekend. The singer is busy recording her new LP, which is her first since the 2003's "In the Zone", in studios in Miami, Los Angeles and New York City.
On her forthcoming album, Spears once told People in August that the set will be as "cooler than ever, fun, upbeat and sexy." Okay then we'll wait for that Brit.
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes