What's Next on Britney Spears' Timetable
She's been going through many things these days. Yet, all is nothing compared to her divorce with hubby Kevin Federline. Fortunately, Britney Spears is a tough woman and she keeps living her live, planning a comeback to music scene.
The once proclaimed pop superstar is bidding New York City farewell and heading to Miami, where she plans to continue working on her new album over the weekend. The singer is busy recording her new LP, which is her first since the 2003's "In the Zone", in studios in Miami, Los Angeles and New York City.
On her forthcoming album, Spears once told People in August that the set will be as "cooler than ever, fun, upbeat and sexy." Okay then we'll wait for that Brit.
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics