What's Next on Britney Spears' Timetable
She's been going through many things these days. Yet, all is nothing compared to her divorce with hubby Kevin Federline. Fortunately, Britney Spears is a tough woman and she keeps living her live, planning a comeback to music scene.
The once proclaimed pop superstar is bidding New York City farewell and heading to Miami, where she plans to continue working on her new album over the weekend. The singer is busy recording her new LP, which is her first since the 2003's "In the Zone", in studios in Miami, Los Angeles and New York City.
On her forthcoming album, Spears once told People in August that the set will be as "cooler than ever, fun, upbeat and sexy." Okay then we'll wait for that Brit.
More Britney Spears News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake