Christopher Walken and Val Kilmer to Be Cameos in "The Dirt"
Well, it probably will be the most highly anticipated cameo appearance ever comes from Christopher Walken. The versatile actor will show up in Motley Crue biopic "The Dirt" as rocker Ozzy Osbourne, the band's vocalist Vince Neil has revealed during the opening of his new tattoo parlour Vince Neil Ink in Las Vegas.
Adding up the heat to the tidbit, Neil also said that Val Kilmer would as well play a cameo role in the project as David Lee Roth, former lead vocalist of Van Halen. The picture itself is currently in pre-production to be released in 2008 under MTV and Paramount Classics banner.
Adapted from Motley Crue's 2001 memoir titled "The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band", "Dirt" chronicles the group's rise in music industry also their up and downs in friendships, on tour and in the studio. Larry Charles seats as the helmer with script penned by Rich Wilkes.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour