Christopher Walken and Val Kilmer to Be Cameos in "The Dirt"
Well, it probably will be the most highly anticipated cameo appearance ever comes from Christopher Walken. The versatile actor will show up in Motley Crue biopic "The Dirt" as rocker Ozzy Osbourne, the band's vocalist Vince Neil has revealed during the opening of his new tattoo parlour Vince Neil Ink in Las Vegas.
Adding up the heat to the tidbit, Neil also said that Val Kilmer would as well play a cameo role in the project as David Lee Roth, former lead vocalist of Van Halen. The picture itself is currently in pre-production to be released in 2008 under MTV and Paramount Classics banner.
Adapted from Motley Crue's 2001 memoir titled "The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band", "Dirt" chronicles the group's rise in music industry also their up and downs in friendships, on tour and in the studio. Larry Charles seats as the helmer with script penned by Rich Wilkes.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'