Christopher Walken and Val Kilmer to Be Cameos in "The Dirt"
Well, it probably will be the most highly anticipated cameo appearance ever comes from Christopher Walken. The versatile actor will show up in Motley Crue biopic "The Dirt" as rocker Ozzy Osbourne, the band's vocalist Vince Neil has revealed during the opening of his new tattoo parlour Vince Neil Ink in Las Vegas.
Adding up the heat to the tidbit, Neil also said that Val Kilmer would as well play a cameo role in the project as David Lee Roth, former lead vocalist of Van Halen. The picture itself is currently in pre-production to be released in 2008 under MTV and Paramount Classics banner.
Adapted from Motley Crue's 2001 memoir titled "The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band", "Dirt" chronicles the group's rise in music industry also their up and downs in friendships, on tour and in the studio. Larry Charles seats as the helmer with script penned by Rich Wilkes.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory