Christopher Walken and Val Kilmer to Be Cameos in "The Dirt"
Well, it probably will be the most highly anticipated cameo appearance ever comes from Christopher Walken. The versatile actor will show up in Motley Crue biopic "The Dirt" as rocker Ozzy Osbourne, the band's vocalist Vince Neil has revealed during the opening of his new tattoo parlour Vince Neil Ink in Las Vegas.
Adding up the heat to the tidbit, Neil also said that Val Kilmer would as well play a cameo role in the project as David Lee Roth, former lead vocalist of Van Halen. The picture itself is currently in pre-production to be released in 2008 under MTV and Paramount Classics banner.
Adapted from Motley Crue's 2001 memoir titled "The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band", "Dirt" chronicles the group's rise in music industry also their up and downs in friendships, on tour and in the studio. Larry Charles seats as the helmer with script penned by Rich Wilkes.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage