A 2nd Marriage for NASCAR Racecar Driver Jeff Gordon
Jeff Gordon tied the knot with fiancee of less than five months, Belgian model and actress Ingrid Vandebosch, Tuesday November 7th.
Jon Edwards, a representative for the four-time NASCAR champion, confirmed the news to People. The wedding, which is the second for Gordon, was first reported by Us Weekly.
Gordon and Ingrid had their wedding held in a private ceremony in Mexico and will then spend their honeymoon weekend in Phoenix, where the groom will compete in the Checker Auto Parts 500 on Sunday.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'