A 2nd Marriage for NASCAR Racecar Driver Jeff Gordon
Jeff Gordon tied the knot with fiancee of less than five months, Belgian model and actress Ingrid Vandebosch, Tuesday November 7th.
Jon Edwards, a representative for the four-time NASCAR champion, confirmed the news to People. The wedding, which is the second for Gordon, was first reported by Us Weekly.
Gordon and Ingrid had their wedding held in a private ceremony in Mexico and will then spend their honeymoon weekend in Phoenix, where the groom will compete in the Checker Auto Parts 500 on Sunday.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?