A 2nd Marriage for NASCAR Racecar Driver Jeff Gordon
Jeff Gordon tied the knot with fiancee of less than five months, Belgian model and actress Ingrid Vandebosch, Tuesday November 7th.
Jon Edwards, a representative for the four-time NASCAR champion, confirmed the news to People. The wedding, which is the second for Gordon, was first reported by Us Weekly.
Gordon and Ingrid had their wedding held in a private ceremony in Mexico and will then spend their honeymoon weekend in Phoenix, where the groom will compete in the Checker Auto Parts 500 on Sunday.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months