A 2nd Marriage for NASCAR Racecar Driver Jeff Gordon
Jeff Gordon tied the knot with fiancee of less than five months, Belgian model and actress Ingrid Vandebosch, Tuesday November 7th.
Jon Edwards, a representative for the four-time NASCAR champion, confirmed the news to People. The wedding, which is the second for Gordon, was first reported by Us Weekly.
Gordon and Ingrid had their wedding held in a private ceremony in Mexico and will then spend their honeymoon weekend in Phoenix, where the groom will compete in the Checker Auto Parts 500 on Sunday.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke