A 2nd Marriage for NASCAR Racecar Driver Jeff Gordon
Jeff Gordon tied the knot with fiancee of less than five months, Belgian model and actress Ingrid Vandebosch, Tuesday November 7th.
Jon Edwards, a representative for the four-time NASCAR champion, confirmed the news to People. The wedding, which is the second for Gordon, was first reported by Us Weekly.
Gordon and Ingrid had their wedding held in a private ceremony in Mexico and will then spend their honeymoon weekend in Phoenix, where the groom will compete in the Checker Auto Parts 500 on Sunday.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle