Focus Witnessing the "Making of Psycho"
Taking similar vein with "Number Thirteen", Focus Features is set to develop an Alfred Hitchcock-inspired pseudo-biopic entitled "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
Intended to be a dramatic thriller, the project has already appointed John McLaughlin to pen the script while eyeing "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy to direct. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but TMZ.com claims that the story will blend "both the actual and the not-so-factual events" which leads to the making of the filmmaker's masterwork.
The art house film division of Universal Studios, Focus Features was established from the divisional merger of USA Films, Universal Focus and Good Machine in 2002. Its upcoming big screen productions include "A Little Game Without Consequence", "Hail to the Thief", and "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black plus Mos Def.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'