Focus Witnessing the "Making of Psycho"
Taking similar vein with "Number Thirteen", Focus Features is set to develop an Alfred Hitchcock-inspired pseudo-biopic entitled "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
Intended to be a dramatic thriller, the project has already appointed John McLaughlin to pen the script while eyeing "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy to direct. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but TMZ.com claims that the story will blend "both the actual and the not-so-factual events" which leads to the making of the filmmaker's masterwork.
The art house film division of Universal Studios, Focus Features was established from the divisional merger of USA Films, Universal Focus and Good Machine in 2002. Its upcoming big screen productions include "A Little Game Without Consequence", "Hail to the Thief", and "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black plus Mos Def.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'