Focus Witnessing the "Making of Psycho"
Taking similar vein with "Number Thirteen", Focus Features is set to develop an Alfred Hitchcock-inspired pseudo-biopic entitled "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
Intended to be a dramatic thriller, the project has already appointed John McLaughlin to pen the script while eyeing "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy to direct. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but TMZ.com claims that the story will blend "both the actual and the not-so-factual events" which leads to the making of the filmmaker's masterwork.
The art house film division of Universal Studios, Focus Features was established from the divisional merger of USA Films, Universal Focus and Good Machine in 2002. Its upcoming big screen productions include "A Little Game Without Consequence", "Hail to the Thief", and "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black plus Mos Def.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame