Focus Witnessing the "Making of Psycho"
Taking similar vein with "Number Thirteen", Focus Features is set to develop an Alfred Hitchcock-inspired pseudo-biopic entitled "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
Intended to be a dramatic thriller, the project has already appointed John McLaughlin to pen the script while eyeing "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy to direct. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but TMZ.com claims that the story will blend "both the actual and the not-so-factual events" which leads to the making of the filmmaker's masterwork.
The art house film division of Universal Studios, Focus Features was established from the divisional merger of USA Films, Universal Focus and Good Machine in 2002. Its upcoming big screen productions include "A Little Game Without Consequence", "Hail to the Thief", and "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black plus Mos Def.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son