Focus Witnessing the "Making of Psycho"
Taking similar vein with "Number Thirteen", Focus Features is set to develop an Alfred Hitchcock-inspired pseudo-biopic entitled "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho."
Intended to be a dramatic thriller, the project has already appointed John McLaughlin to pen the script while eyeing "Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy to direct. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but TMZ.com claims that the story will blend "both the actual and the not-so-factual events" which leads to the making of the filmmaker's masterwork.
The art house film division of Universal Studios, Focus Features was established from the divisional merger of USA Films, Universal Focus and Good Machine in 2002. Its upcoming big screen productions include "A Little Game Without Consequence", "Hail to the Thief", and "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black plus Mos Def.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?