Morgan Freeman to Be A "Wanted" Man
Already busy with a pile of upcoming big screen projects he is attached to, Morgan Freeman apparently still aims to add one more acting stint into the burgeoning list. The Oscar-winning actor is reported to currently be in negotiations to highlight "Wanted (2008)", a sci-fi actioner coming from Universal Pictures.
If a deal is reached, Freeman will join James McAvoy in the cast as a lead assassin who trains McAvoy's character. The project itself sees the "Wimbledon" star play a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin and later gets recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
Adapted from the comic book series of the same title written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow, the flick will be helmed by Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut here while Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are set to pen the script.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney