Morgan Freeman to Be A "Wanted" Man
Already busy with a pile of upcoming big screen projects he is attached to, Morgan Freeman apparently still aims to add one more acting stint into the burgeoning list. The Oscar-winning actor is reported to currently be in negotiations to highlight "Wanted (2008)", a sci-fi actioner coming from Universal Pictures.
If a deal is reached, Freeman will join James McAvoy in the cast as a lead assassin who trains McAvoy's character. The project itself sees the "Wimbledon" star play a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin and later gets recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
Adapted from the comic book series of the same title written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow, the flick will be helmed by Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut here while Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are set to pen the script.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer