Morgan Freeman to Be A "Wanted" Man
Already busy with a pile of upcoming big screen projects he is attached to, Morgan Freeman apparently still aims to add one more acting stint into the burgeoning list. The Oscar-winning actor is reported to currently be in negotiations to highlight "Wanted (2008)", a sci-fi actioner coming from Universal Pictures.
If a deal is reached, Freeman will join James McAvoy in the cast as a lead assassin who trains McAvoy's character. The project itself sees the "Wimbledon" star play a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin and later gets recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
Adapted from the comic book series of the same title written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow, the flick will be helmed by Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut here while Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are set to pen the script.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says