Morgan Freeman to Be A "Wanted" Man
Already busy with a pile of upcoming big screen projects he is attached to, Morgan Freeman apparently still aims to add one more acting stint into the burgeoning list. The Oscar-winning actor is reported to currently be in negotiations to highlight "Wanted (2008)", a sci-fi actioner coming from Universal Pictures.
If a deal is reached, Freeman will join James McAvoy in the cast as a lead assassin who trains McAvoy's character. The project itself sees the "Wimbledon" star play a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin and later gets recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
Adapted from the comic book series of the same title written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow, the flick will be helmed by Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut here while Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are set to pen the script.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris