Morgan Freeman to Be A "Wanted" Man
Already busy with a pile of upcoming big screen projects he is attached to, Morgan Freeman apparently still aims to add one more acting stint into the burgeoning list. The Oscar-winning actor is reported to currently be in negotiations to highlight "Wanted (2008)", a sci-fi actioner coming from Universal Pictures.
If a deal is reached, Freeman will join James McAvoy in the cast as a lead assassin who trains McAvoy's character. The project itself sees the "Wimbledon" star play a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin and later gets recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
Adapted from the comic book series of the same title written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow, the flick will be helmed by Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut here while Derek Haas and Michael Brandt are set to pen the script.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl