Peter Tolan Takes A Good Look at "Amanda"
Peter Tolan is coming behind the camera for his feature directorial debut. The co-creator of FX Network's comedy-drama series "Rescue Me" is in charge to helm "Finding Amanda" with Matthew Broderick being attached to star and Wayne Allan Rice producing.
Scheduled to begin filming on January 3 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the project centers on an alcohol-and-gambling-addicted TV producer who attempts to persuade his hooker niece into rehab. It has also been reported that an offer is out to "Thirteen" star Evan Rachel Wood to take the niece role.
Also a producer for the small screen, Tolan is known more as a screenwriter whose works ranged from TV series to the big screen. Some of his writing efforts were those for "Bedazzled", "America's Sweethearts", "Guess Who", and "Just Like Heaven."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage