Peter Tolan Takes A Good Look at "Amanda"
Peter Tolan is coming behind the camera for his feature directorial debut. The co-creator of FX Network's comedy-drama series "Rescue Me" is in charge to helm "Finding Amanda" with Matthew Broderick being attached to star and Wayne Allan Rice producing.
Scheduled to begin filming on January 3 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the project centers on an alcohol-and-gambling-addicted TV producer who attempts to persuade his hooker niece into rehab. It has also been reported that an offer is out to "Thirteen" star Evan Rachel Wood to take the niece role.
Also a producer for the small screen, Tolan is known more as a screenwriter whose works ranged from TV series to the big screen. Some of his writing efforts were those for "Bedazzled", "America's Sweethearts", "Guess Who", and "Just Like Heaven."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?