Peter Tolan Takes A Good Look at "Amanda"
Peter Tolan is coming behind the camera for his feature directorial debut. The co-creator of FX Network's comedy-drama series "Rescue Me" is in charge to helm "Finding Amanda" with Matthew Broderick being attached to star and Wayne Allan Rice producing.
Scheduled to begin filming on January 3 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the project centers on an alcohol-and-gambling-addicted TV producer who attempts to persuade his hooker niece into rehab. It has also been reported that an offer is out to "Thirteen" star Evan Rachel Wood to take the niece role.
Also a producer for the small screen, Tolan is known more as a screenwriter whose works ranged from TV series to the big screen. Some of his writing efforts were those for "Bedazzled", "America's Sweethearts", "Guess Who", and "Just Like Heaven."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo