Peter Tolan Takes A Good Look at "Amanda"
Peter Tolan is coming behind the camera for his feature directorial debut. The co-creator of FX Network's comedy-drama series "Rescue Me" is in charge to helm "Finding Amanda" with Matthew Broderick being attached to star and Wayne Allan Rice producing.
Scheduled to begin filming on January 3 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the project centers on an alcohol-and-gambling-addicted TV producer who attempts to persuade his hooker niece into rehab. It has also been reported that an offer is out to "Thirteen" star Evan Rachel Wood to take the niece role.
Also a producer for the small screen, Tolan is known more as a screenwriter whose works ranged from TV series to the big screen. Some of his writing efforts were those for "Bedazzled", "America's Sweethearts", "Guess Who", and "Just Like Heaven."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation