Peter Tolan Takes A Good Look at "Amanda"
Peter Tolan is coming behind the camera for his feature directorial debut. The co-creator of FX Network's comedy-drama series "Rescue Me" is in charge to helm "Finding Amanda" with Matthew Broderick being attached to star and Wayne Allan Rice producing.
Scheduled to begin filming on January 3 in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the project centers on an alcohol-and-gambling-addicted TV producer who attempts to persuade his hooker niece into rehab. It has also been reported that an offer is out to "Thirteen" star Evan Rachel Wood to take the niece role.
Also a producer for the small screen, Tolan is known more as a screenwriter whose works ranged from TV series to the big screen. Some of his writing efforts were those for "Bedazzled", "America's Sweethearts", "Guess Who", and "Just Like Heaven."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'