Kirstie Alley Donned A Bikini to Show Off Her New Shape
Cheers guys 'coz Kirstie Alley is celebrating her new shape. The once "Fat Actress" has back in shape, showing her new curvy look, donned a bikini on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Monday Nov 6th, fulfilling the promise she made a year ago.
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey said Alley, who is 5-foot-8, has lost 75 pounds, after hitting a high of 220 pounds. Her weight gain was documented in various unflattering paparazzi photos. As of Alley, the actress said herself that she never would have had the courage to wear a bikini onstage when she was 30, despite being slender.
But now, Alley said she's learned how to make smart choices when dining out. For exercise, she dances and works out with a personal trainer. She's also quit smoking. We can decide to change anything, at any age," Alley said. "What I hope for all women is they feel good about themselves, they look the way they want to look."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign