Kirstie Alley Donned A Bikini to Show Off Her New Shape
Cheers guys 'coz Kirstie Alley is celebrating her new shape. The once "Fat Actress" has back in shape, showing her new curvy look, donned a bikini on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Monday Nov 6th, fulfilling the promise she made a year ago.
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey said Alley, who is 5-foot-8, has lost 75 pounds, after hitting a high of 220 pounds. Her weight gain was documented in various unflattering paparazzi photos. As of Alley, the actress said herself that she never would have had the courage to wear a bikini onstage when she was 30, despite being slender.
But now, Alley said she's learned how to make smart choices when dining out. For exercise, she dances and works out with a personal trainer. She's also quit smoking. We can decide to change anything, at any age," Alley said. "What I hope for all women is they feel good about themselves, they look the way they want to look."
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp