Kirstie Alley Donned A Bikini to Show Off Her New Shape
Cheers guys 'coz Kirstie Alley is celebrating her new shape. The once "Fat Actress" has back in shape, showing her new curvy look, donned a bikini on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Monday Nov 6th, fulfilling the promise she made a year ago.
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey said Alley, who is 5-foot-8, has lost 75 pounds, after hitting a high of 220 pounds. Her weight gain was documented in various unflattering paparazzi photos. As of Alley, the actress said herself that she never would have had the courage to wear a bikini onstage when she was 30, despite being slender.
But now, Alley said she's learned how to make smart choices when dining out. For exercise, she dances and works out with a personal trainer. She's also quit smoking. We can decide to change anything, at any age," Alley said. "What I hope for all women is they feel good about themselves, they look the way they want to look."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance