Kirstie Alley Donned A Bikini to Show Off Her New Shape
Cheers guys 'coz Kirstie Alley is celebrating her new shape. The once "Fat Actress" has back in shape, showing her new curvy look, donned a bikini on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Monday Nov 6th, fulfilling the promise she made a year ago.
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey said Alley, who is 5-foot-8, has lost 75 pounds, after hitting a high of 220 pounds. Her weight gain was documented in various unflattering paparazzi photos. As of Alley, the actress said herself that she never would have had the courage to wear a bikini onstage when she was 30, despite being slender.
But now, Alley said she's learned how to make smart choices when dining out. For exercise, she dances and works out with a personal trainer. She's also quit smoking. We can decide to change anything, at any age," Alley said. "What I hope for all women is they feel good about themselves, they look the way they want to look."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik