Beckhams' Son Romeo Has Been Diagnosed with Epilepsy
The Beckhams are devastated these days over doctors' diagnosis that their son Romeo James is suffering from epilepsy, a medical condition affecting your brain that can make you suddenly become unconscious or unable to control your movements for a short time.
Victoria Adams has ordered the paparazzi to stop taking flash photographs of her four-year-old son with husband David Beckham, Romeo, as she's worried that flashes could spark a seizure. British newspaper the News Of The World reports that the Posh Spice shouted at the photographers: "Leave him alone. He's got epilepsy. All that flashing will start an epileptic fit. You can't do that."
A friend tells the publication, "They have told friends the situation. While it's heartbreaking, he is being brave. They are devastated - worried sick about Romeo. He is on medication to control the seizures but obviously things like flashing lights can trigger one at any time. They can only hope the medication limits the number of fits he suffers to a minimum and he can enjoy as normal a life as possible. Epilepsy affects a great number of people and many grow out of it. They are just praying Romeo gets better."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'