Beckhams' Son Romeo Has Been Diagnosed with Epilepsy
The Beckhams are devastated these days over doctors' diagnosis that their son Romeo James is suffering from epilepsy, a medical condition affecting your brain that can make you suddenly become unconscious or unable to control your movements for a short time.
Victoria Adams has ordered the paparazzi to stop taking flash photographs of her four-year-old son with husband David Beckham, Romeo, as she's worried that flashes could spark a seizure. British newspaper the News Of The World reports that the Posh Spice shouted at the photographers: "Leave him alone. He's got epilepsy. All that flashing will start an epileptic fit. You can't do that."
A friend tells the publication, "They have told friends the situation. While it's heartbreaking, he is being brave. They are devastated - worried sick about Romeo. He is on medication to control the seizures but obviously things like flashing lights can trigger one at any time. They can only hope the medication limits the number of fits he suffers to a minimum and he can enjoy as normal a life as possible. Epilepsy affects a great number of people and many grow out of it. They are just praying Romeo gets better."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation