Beckhams' Son Romeo Has Been Diagnosed with Epilepsy
The Beckhams are devastated these days over doctors' diagnosis that their son Romeo James is suffering from epilepsy, a medical condition affecting your brain that can make you suddenly become unconscious or unable to control your movements for a short time.
Victoria Adams has ordered the paparazzi to stop taking flash photographs of her four-year-old son with husband David Beckham, Romeo, as she's worried that flashes could spark a seizure. British newspaper the News Of The World reports that the Posh Spice shouted at the photographers: "Leave him alone. He's got epilepsy. All that flashing will start an epileptic fit. You can't do that."
A friend tells the publication, "They have told friends the situation. While it's heartbreaking, he is being brave. They are devastated - worried sick about Romeo. He is on medication to control the seizures but obviously things like flashing lights can trigger one at any time. They can only hope the medication limits the number of fits he suffers to a minimum and he can enjoy as normal a life as possible. Epilepsy affects a great number of people and many grow out of it. They are just praying Romeo gets better."
More David Beckham News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne