Michael Hoffman Approaching the "Half-Blood Prince"
The search for right director to helm "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" still continues. After the names like Matthew Vaughn, James McTeigue, and M. Night Shyamalan popped out as candidates, here now comes Michael Hoffman on the list as SlashFilm has reported that the man is in talks to assume the position.
The quest to look for the one to lead this sixth installment of the hit franchise lately has become a hot topic around Harry Potter fans as well as moviegoers. Previous directors such as Chris Columbus and Alfonso Cuaron have reportedly shown their interest to return with Terry Gilliam being rumored on IMDb to get on board though his name was quickly removed.
Hoffman, a Hawaiian-born filmmaker, first tried his hand at filmmaking in "Privileged" starring Hugh Grant during his study at Oxford. His other credits include "Promised Land", "Restoration", and "A Midsummer Night's Dream", the latest being "Game 6" which featured Michael Keaton and Robert Downey Jr. in the cast.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest