Rock Star Supernova Frontman to Perform in His Homeland
Lukas Rossi, the lead singer of reality television formed rock band Rock Star Supernova, is set to rock his hometown Richmond, B.C., just outside of Vancouver, performing in the 2006 annual Gemini Awards.
Marking his first Canadian performance since winning the rock 'n' roll reality TV show, Rossi will take the stage Saturday Nov 4th alongside fellow band member Gilby Clarke who also is the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses. The twosome will perform an acoustic version of "It's All Love" off Supernova's upcoming eponymous album, scheduled for a November 21st release date.
"It's a great sense of achievement and I can't wait to give back to all the fans that put me here, man," Rossi commented by phone from Vancouver on his soon-to-come performance. "It should be sweet," the singer added.
As of the award show, the Saturday's Geminis gala airs on Global at 6:30 p.m. PST/9:30 p.m. EST.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video