Rock Star Supernova Frontman to Perform in His Homeland
Lukas Rossi, the lead singer of reality television formed rock band Rock Star Supernova, is set to rock his hometown Richmond, B.C., just outside of Vancouver, performing in the 2006 annual Gemini Awards.
Marking his first Canadian performance since winning the rock 'n' roll reality TV show, Rossi will take the stage Saturday Nov 4th alongside fellow band member Gilby Clarke who also is the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses. The twosome will perform an acoustic version of "It's All Love" off Supernova's upcoming eponymous album, scheduled for a November 21st release date.
"It's a great sense of achievement and I can't wait to give back to all the fans that put me here, man," Rossi commented by phone from Vancouver on his soon-to-come performance. "It should be sweet," the singer added.
As of the award show, the Saturday's Geminis gala airs on Global at 6:30 p.m. PST/9:30 p.m. EST.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding