Rock Star Supernova Frontman to Perform in His Homeland
Lukas Rossi, the lead singer of reality television formed rock band Rock Star Supernova, is set to rock his hometown Richmond, B.C., just outside of Vancouver, performing in the 2006 annual Gemini Awards.
Marking his first Canadian performance since winning the rock 'n' roll reality TV show, Rossi will take the stage Saturday Nov 4th alongside fellow band member Gilby Clarke who also is the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses. The twosome will perform an acoustic version of "It's All Love" off Supernova's upcoming eponymous album, scheduled for a November 21st release date.
"It's a great sense of achievement and I can't wait to give back to all the fans that put me here, man," Rossi commented by phone from Vancouver on his soon-to-come performance. "It should be sweet," the singer added.
As of the award show, the Saturday's Geminis gala airs on Global at 6:30 p.m. PST/9:30 p.m. EST.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer