Rock Star Supernova Frontman to Perform in His Homeland
Lukas Rossi, the lead singer of reality television formed rock band Rock Star Supernova, is set to rock his hometown Richmond, B.C., just outside of Vancouver, performing in the 2006 annual Gemini Awards.
Marking his first Canadian performance since winning the rock 'n' roll reality TV show, Rossi will take the stage Saturday Nov 4th alongside fellow band member Gilby Clarke who also is the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses. The twosome will perform an acoustic version of "It's All Love" off Supernova's upcoming eponymous album, scheduled for a November 21st release date.
"It's a great sense of achievement and I can't wait to give back to all the fans that put me here, man," Rossi commented by phone from Vancouver on his soon-to-come performance. "It should be sweet," the singer added.
As of the award show, the Saturday's Geminis gala airs on Global at 6:30 p.m. PST/9:30 p.m. EST.
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?