Rock Star Supernova Frontman to Perform in His Homeland
Lukas Rossi, the lead singer of reality television formed rock band Rock Star Supernova, is set to rock his hometown Richmond, B.C., just outside of Vancouver, performing in the 2006 annual Gemini Awards.
Marking his first Canadian performance since winning the rock 'n' roll reality TV show, Rossi will take the stage Saturday Nov 4th alongside fellow band member Gilby Clarke who also is the ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses. The twosome will perform an acoustic version of "It's All Love" off Supernova's upcoming eponymous album, scheduled for a November 21st release date.
"It's a great sense of achievement and I can't wait to give back to all the fans that put me here, man," Rossi commented by phone from Vancouver on his soon-to-come performance. "It should be sweet," the singer added.
As of the award show, the Saturday's Geminis gala airs on Global at 6:30 p.m. PST/9:30 p.m. EST.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant